FS/FT: Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana +Plus Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a brand new uncut and untipped Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana +Plus Shaft up for sale or trade. It is the S+ Series (Blueboard). It is a stiff flex with a weight of 64 grams. These shafts have not yet been released to to retail as far as I can tell, but should be hitting stores this month. I have attached the link to the website that gives information about the shaft as well as blurb about the specific shaft. New retail price on the shaft is $300.00, but I am asking $175.00 shipped. It was only taken out of the plastic wrap so that I could snap a few pics and back into the box it went.

As far as trades go I am open to offers as I am not looking for anything specific. IF there is an offer on a staff bag by TaylorMade, Callaway or Cobra/Puma staff bag I know that I would be open to that for sure. Since the shaft is new I would love to be able to trade in the same retail dollar amount.

http://mitsubishirayongolf.com/press.php?id=13&lang=en

The S+ Series (Blue Board) features a high balance point, but less so than the Red Board. One of the most versatile mid-launch shafts used by a wide range of players, the new S+ Series' balance point is higher than the original Diamana™ S+ Series. The new balance point, combined with the traditionally smooth Blue Board bend profile, maximizes shotmaking workability and clubfitting versatility.

If you have any questions or want different pictures, just let me know.

20141011_112859.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20141011_112846.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20141011_112834.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Bump for the morning crew.

Evening bump.

Bump from price drop from $250.00 to $235.00.

Bump it.

Not even a nibble yet! Certainly somebody could use a sweet new golf shaft.

Bump for another price reduction from $235.00 down to $215.00.

One more reduction in price bump. Down from $250.00 to $200.00 shipped. Trade offers are welcome.

Make me a reasonable offer bump.

Gotta be someone out there that wants to make a deal on this shaft.

$175.00 shipped bump.

There seems to be no interest in this shaft whatsoever so lock it up. I will try and do something else with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back