Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nippy 48 when I teed off this morning at 7:04 am in the Adirondack Mountains an hour north of Albany, NY

Pants, sweater, cold gloves, and a knit hat to start. By the third hole, I was down to my regular glove. Fifth hole, my Albatross Club hat went on, and by the 12th or 13th hole the sun was warm and the sweater came off. Really perfect as I finished up: sunny and 70 with no wind.

Hot, hot & hot. If it wasn't triple digits, it wasn't far from it.

100 degrees today. Playing at 7am tomorrow to avoid this Sept. heat.

Hot and humid in these parts today, 90 at the minimum but you have to play when you can because you know what is coming.

It's going to be pushing 100 tomorrow and we aren't playing until after 2 PM.

I got rained out after my drive on 16. The horn sounded and it got nasty quick.

Today was the first day in almost a month it didn't rain all day, or I wasn't busy. Was able together in 18 holes with only a couple of drips. I will be staying away from this thread in about 6 weeks, as I don't want to hear about 70deg weather when it is snowing here, haha.

Tapatalking on my IPad

73-90 while playing....hitting 100 later but will be watching football by then.

73-90 while playing....hitting 100 later but will be watching football by then.

Make sure Big Time is okay. He seemed rather delusional after last night's college football game. :D

Make sure Big Time is okay. He seemed rather delusional after last night's college football game. :D

As in delusional enough that he thinks he has a chance of beating me today on the golf course?

If so that's just absurdly crazy.

No worries, he's in good hands.

Beautiful 70 degree weather yesterday and today. Have to go to funeral today so no golf for me. Double bummer.

Sticky and a little windy.

Beautiful outside of Rochester, NY today. Sunny and around 64 degrees with a slight cool breeze. Shorts and long sleeves right now, but I'm sure the jacket will come off as soon as we start moving. Just perfect for me.

Might have hit 100 today but got a slight breeze halfway through the back. Felt decent in the shade though.

86 F here today just gorgeous for September. When I came home from work there was not a cloud in the sky Tried to slide out of work early but no luck. The weather is supposed to hold through the weekend too.

It has been a fabulous day here for golf or anything else outdoors. It is only about 79 or 80 and decent humidity with a little breeze. I played much better today in the coolness than yesterday in the heat and heavy humidity.

The perfect weather has set in finally, right around 70 for highs. I must sneak out for at least nine holes this weekend.

43 degrees will 45 at tee off, love me some fall golf!

Supposed to hit 97 today, which is actually a lot better than what the last few rounds have been like. Playing/walking 18 at 1:00 this afternoon. Unfortunately, I've got some fresh tattoo work that's going to require me to wear long sleeves. That should make things steamy :angry:

Steady, heavy soaking rain when we started our second round today. It just kept going and going until the told us we couldn't continue with a cart after we finished the front nine.

Might rain on us a little this afternoon.

Nothing but heat today!
Kinda sucks when you have to walk & carry your bag.

Only day that I could have played in the last 2 weeks and of course weather is horrible rain and rain ugh Oh well college football and THP will have to do.

Only day that I could have played in the last 2 weeks and of course weather is horrible rain and rain ugh Oh well college football and THP will have to do.
We just got back from a round.. Must be on your side of the river

Getting chilly here in the mornings. Wore pants for the first time in a long time. Looking like it will be in the 40's when we tee off at 7 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back