Three New Models From Odyssey Golf Debut This Week

I know the CS gets love here mostly b/c of Seemore, but CS love is pretty limited in the big picture.

Makes sense. And I can see why they would do this based on tour usage and validation.

That said I'd opt for a WHP if I was going Odyssey anyway. Value vs performance is top of the line with them imo. You can find a couple options in that line.

Like the looks of the new 2-Ball...taking me back to my roots putter wise. Yes!!!

#1 wide looks sweet

I like the 2 ball version. But honestly I don't think their milled faces are as good as their inserts.
I thought I was the only one! I rolled a few with the milled face and everyone at the shop excepted me to snatch it up but it just didn't feel half as good as the versa and I got some "Okay I guess" looks lol.

Like the look of the #1 wide. I messed around with a similar style in the Nike method core line, but never got along with that insert. I liked the feel of the MXM #7 I tried, but wasnt a fan of the larger footprint. Should my Nike start giving me some doubts, I might look into picking one of these bad boys up. Like being able to adjust the weights on this, especially with my favorite grip being slightly heavier.

The 1 Wide and 2 ball intrigue me for sure, but I'll second the missing gap of a cs model.

I think it is interesting that with the consistence across lines that a #1, #7, or #9 carry as examples that #2 can be completely different shapes between WHP (which is similar to Versa #6) and MXM models.

Nice looking models.
It is a bit odd that the 2, 3, and 6 are pretty much a spin the wheel and see which one will be the half-shaft flow neck number. The 2 & 3 on the WHP, the 6 on the MXM and Versa.

That #2 looks really nice. I'd always liked the squared off look the #2 generally has.

I really like that #1. The green color is really sharp. Interested to try a putter with the weights.

I'm just wondering where the adjustable weights on the 2-Ball go? Are they on the top centered in the "2-ball" spots?? I love my MXM #9 and have always liked the 2-ball design. Just wondering where the weights go...

I've been waiting for #1 - can't wait to buy one as I've been playing the Versa 1W for the past seasons and love it.

I'm just wondering where the adjustable weights on the 2-Ball go? Are they on the top centered in the "2-ball" spots?? I love my MXM #9 and have always liked the 2-ball design. Just wondering where the weights go...

The 2 ball weight is located at the back end of the putter (see pic below of an I-Series 2-Ball)

Odyssey_Black_series_i_2_ball_golf_putter_club.jpg

Question for those who own the original Metal-X Milled putters (black and green). How has the black finished held up? Anyone have pictures they wouldn't mind sharing?

I'm a snob and I like my gear looking as pristine as possible. I bought my 2-Ball I-series Putter from Callaway Preowned in Excellent condition and it remains in that excellent condition 2 years later. Thanks.

1w and #2 have my attention

Question for those who own the original Metal-X Milled putters (black and green). How has the black finished held up? Anyone have pictures they wouldn't mind sharing?

I'm a snob and I like my gear looking as pristine as possible. I bought my 2-Ball I-series Putter from Callaway Preowned in Excellent condition and it remains in that excellent condition 2 years later. Thanks.

I keep the cover on mine when not in use and rarely use it to chutt.

Looks as good as the day I got it.

Does anyone know when these will be available for purchase? The Oddessy Blog says they debut at this week's PGA event but no official release date. Also, is.it safe to assume it will have the same headcover as the original MXM release?

Gosh, that #1 Wide....looks purrttyyyy.

Back