2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year again where the calendar is coming to a close. We want to thank each and every person that joined the 2014 Albatross Club and welcome you to the 2015 edition which is near and dear to our hearts. I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

Cost
$34.95
Membership runs from 1/1-12/31

Folds Of Honor
A portion of every Albatross Club membership will go to the amazing Folds Of Honor organization.
logo-med.png

HONORING THEIR SACRIFICE, EDUCATING THEIR LEGACY.
Of the one million-plus dependents adversely affected by deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, nearly nine out of 10 do not qualify for federal scholarship assistance. Folds of Honor seeks to meet this need by providing annual educational scholarships to the military families of those who have been killed or disabled while in active duty. These help support private education tuition, tutoring and educational summer camps for children K-12, as well as higher education tuition assistance for spouses and children. Since its founding in 2007, the organization is proud to have awarded over 7,500 scholarships, including over 2,000 in 2014 alone.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible through this great organization. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to the people that will be impacted by this donation.

For more on this great organization, click here.

What Is Included
Limited Edition THP & Folds Of Honor Challenge Coin (picture below)
Ability to be a part of THP Events
Special Albatross Club Red, White & Blue Tag (see under my username)
20% off all regularly priced items in THP Store
2015 THP Fantasy Golf (amazing prizes available)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
Special Contests
And Much Much More

THP Events
We will once again be loading up the THP Tour Van this year and heading out for a full calendar of events. While a few have been announced there are many more announcements still to come and expect a calendar of events bursting with incredible opportunities at destinations all over the US. Each event is held for our Albatross Club Members and we are so excited for what the 2015 year is going to bring you and where it will be bringing us. Here is a link to our full calendar of 2015 events.

Signing Up
The Albatross Club button at the top of the page is now open and available. Clicking on it will take you through the simple steps to become a member. If one chooses a larger donation to reach our goals with Folds Of Honor, that option is available this year as well.

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2015 will bring us.

Capture-L.png

The membership fee is non-refundable

Last edited:
Doing this tonight as soon as I get on the computer!

Will be getting this taken care of as well within the next couple days!

Love, love, love that coin. Very awesome!

I will be renewing my membership this week! Such a cool partnership with FoH too

Not even a question of if or even when, it's right now. Such an incredible cause and a ticket into so much awesome stuff. How do you continually keep raising the bar? Just stay tuned to THP and they will show you. Love the new AC tags as well, very patriotic and THP at the same time.

Paid. Looking forward to another great year!

I will be doing this as soon as I get home from work tonight!

I'm so in. Great partnership right here.

Signing up right now....

Really like the Folds of Honor mix with THP. I'm signed up for 2015.

Reminder placed in for payday this friday

This is pretty awesome!!! Donation is done and I am ready for 2015!!

I will be in as soon as i can get some funds! Stoked to be able to give back to this wonderful community and even more excited about folds of honor!!!!

And done! No brainer of the year right there. Happy to be in the AC for another year that I'm sure will be filled with even more awesome.

In for another amazing year!

This is a perfect tag!

Well done. Really well done.

I'll take care of this within the next few days. Looking forward to another year of the AC.

Once I get to my PC I am doing this. 2 of my favorite organizations coming together is a win win.

Will be signing up tonight as soon as I can get to a computer.
Great organization to partner with.
Outstanding tag design Ben!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Awesome. I'm all signed up!

And done!!! Always money well spent and even more so now that there is the Folds of Honor charitable aspect.

It is done! Thank you THP and THank You to all of our Hero's past, present and future! You AND your families are what makes this country great! Well done.

JM

Back