Birthday Surprise

MO_Hacker

At the drag strip
Reaction score
Handicap
DragRacing
I had a little surprise waiting for me today courtesy of Gummi Bear. When I got home from my 14 hour workday,(12 hours plus 1 hour driving each way), I found a box on my doorstep. Opened it up to find a 6 pack of Dublin Dr. Pepper :banana:

randompictures011.jpg

randompictures012.jpg

Just cracked the first one open, absolutely awesome.

Thanks alot Gummi, I owe you one.

You got something coming from THP. It will be there early next week. Congrats, and Gummi is amazing.

You got something coming from THP. It will be there early next week. Congrats, and Gummi is amazing.

Yeah really looking forward to the package from THP, Gummi really surprised me with this one.:D

OMG nice present! I can't stand Dr. Pepper normally, but while I lived in Waco, TX for 2 years I was introduced to the Dublin version and wow is it good!

I'd never heard of the stuff before, Gummi and DDB brought it up on here sometime ago. Talked it up like the best thing since sliced bread. It is very good, I'm impressed.

Wow, that's awesome MO....great present Gummi! I had never heard of that before either until they were talking about it here. I am glad it lived up to the hype.

That's pretty cool of you Gummi.

Glad you're enjoying them. They are a treat.

Not a bad way to celebrate your birthday!

Thats a cool present, hope you had a good birthday.

I remember this was talked about, but what was the difference between the two Dr Peppers again?

Thats a cool present, hope you had a good birthday.

I remember this was talked about, but what was the difference between the two Dr Peppers again?

that stuff is made with pure cane sugar... no high fructose crap! unreal stuff!

that stuff is made with pure cane sugar... no high fructose crap! unreal stuff!
Sounds good to me. Kind of like the mexican pepsi, I used to love that stuff.

pepsi in venezuela is the same thing, real sugar... stuff just tastes better

How cool all around.

pepsi in venezuela is the same thing, real sugar... stuff just tastes better

The Dr. Pepper is awesome. Not sure about Venezuelan Pepsi but I can tell you the Pepsi on Air France tasted horrible. The Coke over there was the same as we get here though.

Back