The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

You should be able to tell me after this weekend! If you don't mind me picking your brain a little bit, I think it would be awesome!

I'll be more than happy to chat as much or as little as you want about golf this weekend buddy. Glad to, actually.

One thing I don't seem to struggle with, is running out of things to talk about regarding golf hahaha!

Still a work in progress, but that's my game -- It's a riddle wrapped in an enigma and then deep-fried and served on top of tater tots with green chili.

Ketchup or A1?

We held our first full #grandaddy ZooCrew team meeting today. This one was kind of like when the Ryder Cup captain extends the meeting to 20 or so players. We haven't settled on our final 8 yet, other than I'm pretty sure I'll be a playing Captain, a la Ben Hogan. And it's only appropriate that Hogan and Arnett get mentioned in the same sentence, said nobody ever anywhere.

We talked team uniforms, strategy, format, course set up, etc. Sabella and Finley talked about what the stock in the comfort stations should be. They have some fairly progressive ideas for that one, so that should be outstanding.

Next few months should zip by and we should be at the opening ceremonies here in no time! Looking forward to it, folks! Should be awesome!

How are you #DreamTeam'ers feeling? Games shaping nicely as we edge out three months from the event?
I feel like its a bit fragmented actually. days of excellent short game work, then days of solid putting, Tee ball still is not where I'd like it, but it's coming around. The mental game is work in progress, picked up a solid strategy from a pretty awesome THPer that is helping but probably going to take a little time to become engrained. I'd like to see it all come together around November so I can go in cresting at the right time

I feel like its a bit fragmented actually. days of excellent short game work, then days of solid putting, Tee ball still is not where I'd like it, but it's coming around. The mental game is work in progress, picked up a solid strategy from a pretty awesome THPer that is helping but probably going to take a little time to become engrained. I'd like to see it all come together around November so I can go in cresting at the right time

Have you messed with your driver head loft at all? I still think that could be a big help for you buddy. I'm sure you're going to bring around the game gloriously here soon.

We held our first full #grandaddy ZooCrew team meeting today. This one was kind of like when the Ryder Cup captain extends the meeting to 20 or so players. We haven't settled on our final 8 yet, other than I'm pretty sure I'll be a playing Captain, a la Ben Hogan. And it's only appropriate that Hogan and Arnett get mentioned in the same sentence, said nobody ever anywhere.

We talked team uniforms, strategy, format, course set up, etc. Sabella and Finley talked about what the stock in the comfort stations should be. They have some fairly progressive ideas for that one, so that should be outstanding.

Next few months should zip by and we should be at the opening ceremonies here in no time! Looking forward to it, folks! Should be awesome!

I swear ive heard Hogan and Arnett in the same sentence.
May have been Hulk Hogan or Hogan's Heroes

Have you messed with your driver head loft at all? I still think that could be a big help for you buddy. I'm sure you're going to bring around the game gloriously here soon.
My 8.5 Xhot has been pretty sweet buddy. The biggest thing that I've done it put away the "other" driver I was gaming. When I tested the Optiforce a few weeks back it was clear that my swing was not where it used to be. I was holding back and not getting and staying aggressive through the impact zone. So it feels good to have a driver swing back.... I just need to stay confident with it.

I imagine that the first 30 minutes of the meeting involved you asking the 19 other participants to guess what day it is...

woo-WOO!!!

My 8.5 Xhot has been pretty sweet buddy. The biggest thing that I've done it put away the "other" driver I was gaming. When I tested the Optiforce a few weeks back it was clear that my swing was not where it used to be. I was holding back and not getting and staying aggressive through the impact zone. So it feels good to have a driver swing back.... I just need to stay confident with it.

If you're hitting the XHot anywhere near how you did at the Outing, you should never take it out of your bag. Ever.

Pick your team Harry. We have ours and it's out there for the world to see. Only right that we know who you're bringing.

We need to iron out formats too. No more foot dragging old man!

Canadan,

I think my game is really shaping up well. I have never taken the game as serious as I am now and have been for the last few months, and it is showing. I know I am a couple things away from being really where I want to be, and most of that is short game and putting. I had 15 putts today, but I want to get a few more 1 putts every round than I have been, and I want to get up and down a lot more than I have been.

That is going to be my biggest focus coming up

If you're hitting the XHot anywhere near how you did at the Outing, you should never take it out of your bag. Ever.
It's the exact same set up. But I'm seeing glimpses of that exact same ball flight and distances...and it's glorious

Pick your team Harry. We have ours and it's out there for the world to see. Only right that we know who you're bringing.

We need to iron out formats too. No more foot dragging old man!

Boom! That's our Captain...,Just laying it down!

Yes a team and formats would be nice Harry...

If you want to drop all the details that is cool too

We have a pretty elaborate points system for qualification, plus one captain's pick. Chad's been out getting married and he was responsible for tallying up the points. He just got back and ain't done with his cipherin' yet.

I've kicked around going to the Callaway performance center for a fitting to see how the Xhot pros would work as a primary weapon for this event. But dragging my Mizunos to Cali seems like salt in their wounds too.

We have a pretty elaborate points system for qualification, plus one captain's pick. Chad's been out getting married and he was responsible for tallying up the points. He just got back and ain't done with his cipherin' yet.
Weak sauce....

I think someone is scared...

Lame Harry. You have all our information at your disposal. Don't hide your team dude.

Lame Harry. You have all our information at your disposal. Don't hide your team dude.
Not to mention he's had since its inception to identify his team!

I love seeing Harry and Chad tweeting about all of their new and top secret equipment. You just know the entire #zoocrew is going to roll up with stuff we've never even seen before, and we're still going to take them down.

Don't duck me Harry!

Seriously, we do need to talk formats though. Lets set something up for next week.

Back