tahirsaleem

Reaction score
Handicap
I am 63 years old. Play at 12 handicap. worried that I am loosing distance. any help?!!

The best answer I can come up with, is to find somewhere in your area (or an area you travel to) that offers club fittings and would allow you to hit various shafts and flexes to see what "feels" best to you and which shafts respond best to your swing. There are so many options available in today's market that really assist every swing type and swing speed.

Not only shaft flex, but check you have enough loft in your driver. Usually the higher the LA the more carry you get, most people dont play enough loft imo.

Not only shaft flex, but check you have enough loft in your driver. Usually the higher the LA the more carry you get, most people dont play enough loft imo.
I would say loft also depends on swing style. If you really come up on the ball you may not need as much head loft because you may be adding dynamic loft.

The best answer I can come up with, is to find somewhere in your area (or an area you travel to) that offers club fittings and would allow you to hit various shafts and flexes to see what "feels" best to you and which shafts respond best to your swing. There are so many options available in today's market that really assist every swing type and swing speed.
Agree 100% with this. After seeing my fitter he recommended shafts that I never would have thought of.

Agree 100% with this. After seeing my fitter he recommended shafts that I never would have thought of.

makes two of us. Getting fit is the best option.

Back