Avengers - Age of Ultron Trailer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
First trailer for this one is out.

Nergasm.

I will be seeing that for sure. Looks great.

I think Marvel has done a great job with the whole series. I'll be watching that once it hits the rental box.

Looks like an opportunity to go stare at Scarlett Johannson in a tight suit for a couple hours. I'm in!

Stellar trailer!!!

Hulkbuster Iron Man!

I've become a huge fan of James Spader (Ultron) since watching him on The Blacklist.

trailer looks awesome, but there's just something that doesn't sit right with me having Red Reddington or Alan Shore being the voice of Ultron.

And after this week get the start of Civil War. Awesome.

I like the trailer. Glad to see them continuing with the Avenger series. The whole family enjoys these and this will be good time for its release.

This looks amazing, Spader's voice as Ultron, AWESOME!!!

Setting the stage for Phase 3 of Marvel, which is the Civil War. I heard that somehow Hulk is going to tie in with the Guardians of the Galaxy in another movie, which leads them to Earth. I guess Captain America 3 is going to be just mind blowing as well.

Setting the stage for Phase 3 of Marvel, which is the Civil War. I heard that somehow Hulk is going to tie in with the Guardians of the Galaxy in another movie, which leads them to Earth. I guess Captain America 3 is going to be just mind blowing as well.

Yeah I don't follow the comics but I read that it has something to do with Hulk being sent to space. Makes sense if he ran in to Gaurdians of the Galaxy, they all get led back to earth and then I'm guessing the whole Thanos gauntlet storyline gets played out.

Ummm, yes please

Hulkbuster Iron Man!

I've become a huge fan of James Spader (Ultron) since watching him on The Blacklist.

James is in this, sweet

Not reading the comics, that one was a little hard to follow but looks awesome nonetheless!

What Disney has done with Marvel is pretty remarkable. They don't have the movie rights to the most popular Marvel characters, so they have made Iron Man into a top shelf hero. They turned Guardians of the Galaxy, which only the biggest comic book nerds have ever heard of, into what will be a multi-billion dollar franchise. The movies are funny, entertaining and well made. Captain America: The Winter Soldier was far better than you would expect from an action sequel. Same with each of the Iron Man movies.

Cant wait for this one to come out. Love the Avengers.

Help me understand why they said hulk killed himself in the last Capt America

I think there was a scene from The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton era Hulk) where he goes up to the arctic circle and tries to kill himself and you can see Captain America frozen in the ice. They cut the scene but put it on the DVD.

I think there was a scene from The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton era Hulk) where he goes up to the arctic circle and tries to kill himself and you can see Captain America frozen in the ice. They cut the scene but put it on the DVD.

No, the reference tied in with the last avengers. They talked about the fight in Chicago

In Winter Soldier? I must have missed that part.

I think Planet Hulk series incorporated GotG.

Definitely will be watching this. Didn't know James Spader was the voice as well, definitely another plus.

In Winter Soldier? I must have missed that part.

I was shocked when I heard the dialogue. The next avengers had to happen right after the last ended

Back