THP Event Coming To Memphis

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right everybody, THP will be bringing an event to the Memphis area in 2015. Good golf, good friends and good BBQ. Stay tuned to the forum for more details about this event coming soon.

Enjoyed my last THP trip to Tennessee, let's see if I can make another happen next year.

Oh freaking my! Did not see this one coming. Please know that I will be glad to help in any way that I can.

JM

Graceland, blues and west TN has the best BBQ in the world (IMHO WIVVM). Definitely looking forward to this one and hope I can get in and take some extra time to visit family in the area. This is going to be a blast for those lucky enough to go.

Memphis oh good old Memphis!!!! Can't wait.

Graceland, blues and west TN has the best BBQ in the world (IMHO WIVVM). Definitely looking forward to this one and hope I can get in and take some extra time to visit family in the area. This is going to be a blast for those lucky enough to go.

What does WIVVM mean?

Love the new cities starting to show up. Putting this one on the list for events to make.

As for BBQ, I'm biased, but Memphis is ok

Hmmm, 10 hour drive is doable. Tell me more! At this point, is the food or the golf being considered more in the decision of where to go for events? :act-up:

I haven't been to Memphis is over 40 years, this one intrigues me.

Wohoo!!!!! Right next door! I'm there.

Memphis! Great venue! I've never been there, let alone golfed there. This will be on the "must get in" list.

This is awesome! And it's cool to see 2015 starting to really take form

A hunk a hunk of burning love :guitar::in-love::zdance:.... I've never been to Memphis so this one could be desirable. :thumb:

THP Event Coming To Memphis

Memphis, Beale street, mud island and Elvis! blue suede shoes or bust!

Yes! I was just saying last night that I needed to play a round in Tennessee for my "play a round in every state" bucket list. I will for sure be trying to get into this…

Another THP trip to the state of TN sounds awesome!

Memphis. I could get down with that! Some of the best BBQ around.

Memphis has been on my list of places to visit for a long time.

How far is Memphis from Denver?

How far is Memphis from Denver?

I want to say its about 14 hours driving, but inexpensive flights if people choose to go that route.

I want to say its about 14 hours driving, but inexpensive flights if people choose to go that route.
I can honestly say I don't mind flying to hang out with THPERS :)

If the dates work I'll be there! Haven't been to Memphis in many years. Graceland here we come!

Memphis is in for a treat! ! This is going to be pretty fun.

Hmm... bbq, THP, could be hard to pass up!

Back