Shaft question. Red Tie.

Spring182

Reaction score
Handicap
Now I know absolutely nothing about shafts. Today I was at golfsmith playing around and picked up an Adams XTD driver that had a matrix red tie shaft in it. I was crushing it. It felt so so so nice to swing that club. I have found the same shaft on eBay for $30. Would it fit a callaway razr fit? I know nothing about the tip sizes and whatnot.

Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Tie is a very quality shaft that offers mid launch and is part of their flight system involving Black, Red and White.
I had one in my Razr Fit Xtreme and it worked quite well.

Yes, it should fit providing you get an adaptor on it. As JB said, the Red Tie is a quality shaft that many have enjoyed on the forum, especially in the setup you demo'd. Have a professional do it and see if it does any better for you!

Just make sure you get a .335" adaptor for the Razr Fit to put on the shaft. You can order them from Victory Custom Golf or Golfworks.

Now I know absolutely nothing about shafts. Today I was at golfsmith playing around and picked up an Adams XTD driver that had a matrix red tie shaft in it. I was crushing it. It felt so so so nice to swing that club. I have found the same shaft on eBay for $30. Would it fit a callaway razr fit? I know nothing about the tip sizes and whatnot.

Any help is appreciated.

For $30 that is like stealing a red tie. I have been looking for a white tie and haven't found one close to that price as yet. But I will keep looking.

For $30 that is like stealing a red tie. I have been looking for a white tie and haven't found one close to that price as yet. But I will keep looking.

That's crazy that you say that. Maybe it's just a good day to buy one cause I've seen multiple Red Ties on the bay for under $50.

EXCELLENT mid/mid shaft that will fit a lot of swings.

THP got to review it here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=19385

I've used it in a lot of different heads because mid/mid is just a really good place for me to be. At 30.00, thats a steal dude.

EXCELLENT mid/mid shaft that will fit a lot of swings.

THP got to review it here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=19385

I've used it in a lot of different heads because mid/mid is just a really good place for me to be. At 30.00, thats a steal dude.

Nice, I'll look through that thread.

Solid shaft, I'm gaming it now and have been for the past 7 months or so.

Very stable and predictable IMO.

Solid shaft, I'm gaming it now and have been for the past 7 months or so.

Very stable and predictable IMO.

I hope to be gaming 2 in a few weeks.

I have one in an Adams XTD hybrid & love it. Maybe gaming one in my driver shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back