Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok the yanks will make the wildcats and get hot coming in the playiffs

This is not as a rays fan, this is as a baseball fan, if the Yankees make the playoffs with the help of the arod it will be a travesty.

Didn't you mean aroid?

This is not as a rays fan, this is as a baseball fan, if the Yankees make the playoffs with the help of the arod it will be a travesty.

Honestly I hope arods boots are the first on the ground in Syria. Can't stand him. Never liked him never will but growing up near Yankee stadium I'm partial to the bombers

Honestly I hope arods boots are the first on the ground in Syria. Can't stand him. Never liked him never will but growing up near Yankee stadium I'm partial to the bombers

I understand you rooting for them, but this whole situation irks me greatly.

Your not alone , in fact I don't know any true Yankee fan that will stand by arod. He's junk and the fans know it too. He's gonna wind up with a lifetime ban nd we won't have to worry about him anymore. Besides he sucks in the post season

Your not alone , in fact I don't know any true Yankee fan that will stand by arod. He's junk and the fans know it too. He's gonna wind up with a lifetime ban nd we won't have to worry about him anymore. Besides he sucks in the post season

Girardi continues to put him in the lineup, as long as fans are showing up and watching, then they are standing by him

Too bad Selig didn't have the stones to use the integrity of baseball clause and impose the lifetime ban when he had the chance. Thank goodness the player's union nixed his request to re-negotiate his contract in his Rangers days or I would have been stuck with his sorry, crooked arse on my beloved Sox!

Time to break up all the Braves love with a mention of the Sox rolling again and Koji slamming the door again with another 4 out save. Kimbrel has nothing on my boy since he was put into the closers role!

Like Ary mentioned - Bucholtz returning tonight and pitching effectively is huge for the Sox.

Now if Ellsbury can get the foot healthy, I will really like the way this team enters the stretch run and hopefully the playoffs.

As for the Yankees - can't stand them but have complete respect for the job Girardi has done this year. Won't win, but should get consideration for AL manager of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Ary mentioned - Bucholtz returning tonight and pitching effectively is huge for the Sox.

Now if Ellsbury can get the foot healthy, I will really like the way this team enters the stretch run and hopefully the playoffs.

As for the Yankees - can't stand them but have complete respect for the job Girardi has done this year. Won't win, but should get consideration for AL manager of the year.

I didn't think Clay looked that good, the Rays just continously let him off the hook.

Only because he's on an appeal and he is still making over 20 mil. That will all go away soon

At best, I think he ends up suspended for half of a season ( should be more). I am not sure it will be enough to void his contract, but Yankees might buy him out for a ridiculous amount of money.

I didn't think Clay looked that good, the Rays just continously let him off the hook.

Considering he really hasn't pitched in 3 months outside of 3 rehab starts - it is a step in the right direction. It will get better.

Considering he really hasn't pitched in 3 months outside of 3 rehab starts - it is a step in the right direction. It will get better.

Agreed, he will unfortunately be fine :) He got better as the game went on

Grew up in SC, what else was I supposed to be?

Fact: wore a Braves hat to Fenway a couple of years ago when the Braves were up here. I've adopted the Red Sox since moving up here, but the Braves are my NL team.

You are now even more awesome in my book!

Mark Bowman@mlbbowman4m
Kimbrel's past 46 appearances: 36/36 saves, 0.19 ERA, .139 batting average allowed. #Braves

Wow

The Braves are practically the Ohio State of MLB, with their cupcake schedule and all.

Come on, that was gold!

That was golden

Agreed, he will unfortunately be fine :) He got better as the game went on

I don't see the part that is unfortunate. ?

Royals win tonight and are three games out of the second wild card spot with 17 games to go. I am impressed.

Royals win tonight and are three games out of the second wild card spot with 17 games to go. I am impressed.

Call me impressed as well. It's crazy to think there are a TON of kids/Royals fans who have never seen them win a playoff game and now can legally drink...and have been for years!!!!
Plus the Braves magic number moved to 7 after the win tonight, so that's awesome, too.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Time to break up all the Braves love with a mention of the Sox rolling again and Koji slamming the door again with another 4 out save. Kimbrel has nothing on my boy since he was put into the closers role!

lolololololololol

:act-up:

Ill stay a Braves fan through thick and thin. We have our ups and downs, just need to stay consistent and play the ball we know we can play.

On another note, saw the Pirates almost blow a 3 run lead with two outs in the bottom of the 9th. Was a good try by the Rangers, wished they could have pulled through.

Tapatalkin from my Note 2

Ill stay a Braves fan through thick and thin. We have our ups and downs, just need to stay consistent and play the ball we know we can play.

On another note, saw the Pirates almost blow a 3 run lead with two outs in the bottom of the 9th. Was a good try by the Rangers, wished they could have pulled through.

As a Cardinals fan I really wish they would have come through. The Rangers are limping into the playoffs right now. Their offense is anemic

I have always like the Rangers for some reason, maybe playing on a team called the Rangers in little league made me have a soft spot for them. The offense did seem a little off. Teams always struggle this late in the season, which is why I hope the Braves can fight through these injuries and come back.

day game...tribe down 3-2 to KC already

day game...tribe down 3-2 to KC already
The Buckeyes..I mean Braves have another easy game scheduled for tonight against the Marlins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back