What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you starting to travel.....without the promise of free clubs.

I'm impressed.

BigTime would not approve.

#cookieapproved

The time and money is now available, you know that. I was in for this idea before it was even an event with prizes!!

Cleaned my clubs from this weekend, feel better good about how dirty they were since I played pretty well.

Re-gripped a club and did some back yard chipping practice.

I played 18 holes on one of my new favorite courses, with some of the coolest dudes I know.

I played 18 holes on one of my new favorite courses, with some of the coolest dudes I know.
Im waiting to hear how this round went!

Played a quick nine after a bucket of balls.

Im waiting to hear how this round went!

Score wise.. no bueno for me, as far as having a good time it couldn't have been better.

Score wise.. no bueno for me, as far as having a good time it couldn't have been better.
It could have...if I was there.

It was fun. I almost killed Wake once, and Wake and Fred at the same time.

I was a savage out there.
Good ole Fred!

Unpacked my new Clicgear 3.5+ and threw a few bags on there to see if any of them work. Also started getting my travel bag ready for Orlando on Friday.

Sent Iceys 3 deep out in the mail and putted indoors. The Dinero Tycoon was putting up a strong case for a starting spot.

Went to the range with my new bag that had my new irons and new driver in it. Then tested them out and couldn't believe I have waited this long for a new set.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Cleaned the clubs and set up the staff bag for a round tomorrow on a semi private course I have never played.

Bought a set of j40 on eBay

Changed all my gear over from my Sun Mountain Sync to my new Callaway XTT Extreme Stand Bag. I freaking love this thing.

First bucket at the driving range in nearly two weeks. Back feels OK. Golf swing is not OK.

Thpd
Hit balls at range with bro
Chipped a little too til dark

THP'd
Booked a tee time with 2 Uncles for Saturday
Photoshopped some awesomeness;

coinfrontandback_zpsb52c2703.png

Played and won a scramble. Also took home longest drive. Perfect day for golf.

Played and won a scramble. Also took home longest drive. Perfect day for golf.

Nice outing man!

Played in a scramble today for Make A Wish with guys from work. It was a great day chillin with guys outside of work.

I played well and hit the ball really well today as long as I wasn't 120yds from the green.

Put an old 3w back in bag. Callaway FT 3w with pro launch blue shaft.

Excited for golf this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back