Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Looking for a RB in league 4 send me some trades

As a side note hello 4-4 I didn't think my team was bad. But I noticed I've had the 3rd highest points against in the league. Soooo that stinks.

Adrian Peterson really F'd up my team.

League 3: All my WRs are available for trade... A. Johnson, M. Floyd, E. Decker, D. Adams, K. Wright as well as both TEs J. Reed and T. Kelce. Justin Forsett is also available.

I am 6-2 in league 2 tied for First place my team looks very balanced

Why pay for Julius Thomas who hasn't been performing when you can get Travis Kelce from me for much less?
Lol its 2 weeks and the mike dean curse.
If u need proof check out Tom brady.

And who in their right mind wants to help out a top team lol

Lol its 2 weeks and the mike dean curse.
If u need proof check out Tom brady.

And who in their right mind wants to help out a top team lol

Because we have players that are worth something. And while it would help me, it would also help them.

Snuck out the win vs Tee Baggers in Wk 8 thanks to some hard running by Demarco Murray.

Have a favorable matchup against TUT since Rodgers is on bye...

We'll see how it shakes out.

League 1 is very tight though especially in the Eastern Conference and even the West the top team hasn't truly ran away with it.

Once again looking for some RB help in League 1. G. Tate and Watkins are available if the deal is right.

Dang... I wish I didn't ship off Charles... Would have been a better deal than the Nelson one I did.

My team is pathetic. 2-6 and a joke of a roster. I scored my season high in week 8, 96, and still lost by SEVENTY.

My team is pathetic. 2-6 and a joke of a roster. I scored my season high in week 8, 96, and still lost by SEVENTY.

Yeah, you definitely ran into a buzzsaw this week.

wanna trade?

Got edged out this week in a game I probably should have won. But, I've won a few that I probably should have lost, so it evens out. Cleveland's D/ST killed me, or I should say Oakland's inept offence did--4 t/o and 3 sacks. It also hurt that Storm Johnson was a healthy scratch at the last minute leaving me with virtually no running backs for the day. Huge bye week for me coming up, so I'm in trouble again this week.

Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Season moving right along. My team is not moving in the right direction though.

Whole team available this week. Send me offers

Even at 7-1 I'm hoping to find some WR help. Unfortunately, my only available and valuable pieces are Rivers, Flacco (good for a bye week) and Brandon Marshall.

If anyone in L5 is looking, send an offer. All we can do is try and see if something works.

League 6 "West" division is a dog fight with 5 teams within 1 game of the lead.

Yeah I'm already looking back at the .5 pt loss I took a couple weeks ago and cringing

Trade upheld in THP League #2. The trade has been automatically processed.
A message from Michael Cook: After reviewing the particulars this trade has been ruled sufficiently balanced and has been upheld by League Manager Michael Cook.
To: You have been Gronked (MART) - Brian Martin

MART traded Lamar Miller, Mia RB to ICEY
MART traded Kendall Wright, Ten WR to ICEY
MART traded Davante Adams, GB WR to ICEY
ICEY traded Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB to MART
ICEY traded Vincent Jackson, TB WR to MART
ICEY traded Kenny Stills, NO WR to MART

ESPN Fantasy Football

MART traded Lamar Miller, Mia RB to ICEY
MART traded Kendall Wright, Ten WR to ICEY
MART traded Davante Adams, GB WR to ICEY
ICEY traded Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB to MART
ICEY traded Vincent Jackson, TB WR to MART
ICEY traded Kenny Stills, NO WR to MART

I like Brian's side of this one more. I think that Lynch will outperform Miller and VJax will do the same to Wright and Adams.

Back