Forum Testing Signup - Green Sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How do you clean your clubs and ball?
I have a microfiber towel I use for my clubs usually my finger or a towel for the ball

2. How often do you clean your clubs?
Every couple of weeks

3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve?
No

Thanks to THP and Green Sleeve for this opportunity for THP'ers to give some feedback on this

Looks like a cool item.

1. I clean the ball in a ball washer or with a wet towel. I clean my clubs with a Frogger brush and then wipe it off with a towel.
2. I clean off my clubs after every shot.
3. No.

Small towel, I sometimes wet it but usually forget

I wipe them off after every shot then a good cleaning every 2 rounds. Grooves are cleaned as needed throughout the round.

I have not.

Clubs - soapy water, bristle brush and towel (done at home.) When I'm on the course, just the brush and towel on my bag.
Balls - washer on the course or my pants leg :cool:

At home I do it probably once every few rounds. On the course I give them a good brush/wipe down after a shot.

No, I have not. Never heard of them before. :confused2:

Such a cool little item, can't wait to hear what people think! The colder weather is coming, so you just never know how much golf will be played.

Very interesting little gadget

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? Micro fiber towel
2. How often do you clean your clubs? After every strike on the course and when I have completed a range session
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? I have not and this is the first I am hearing of it.

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? Towel after every shot on the clubs and a towel on the ball after I mark on the green.
2. How often do you clean your clubs? In-between every round
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? No

Thanks for the opportunity!

This definitely intrigues the crap outta me.

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? I have a microfiber towel clipped to my bag and that is how I clean my clubs after each shot. I just wipe my ball on my shirt or with my hands.
2. How often do you clean your clubs? I clean them after any shots that really dirties them up. Just a simple wipe with a towel.
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? No, I have not.

Forum Testing Signup - Green Sleeve

-clean my clubs after every shot & the ball every couple of holes depending on conditions with a wet towel attached to my bag.

-after every round and practice session

-no but i would love to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1) I use a golf towel that I've wet the edge of and try my best to clean out the dirt. If it gets packed in I try to use a metal brush. My ball; since I don't have a towel to take with me, I usually to wipe my ball off with the grass of the putting green.
2) I try to wipe my clubs after every shot expect driver. Otherwise I bring my clubs in once a week and clean them.
3) No

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? Use a wet towel that hangs around my clubs, for grooves I use a tee or small brush that is built into my divot tool.
2. How often do you clean your clubs? After every shot.
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? Have not.

I clean my clubs with a wet towel after every shot. I clean my ball with the same set towel.

After every shot or at the end of a range session.

No, but it looks great and is a great idea.

Looking interesting.

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? Towel for clubs, followed by tee for groves usually right before my shot if needed. Ball i use a Ballzee

2. How often do you clean your clubs? whenever i get back to the cart with the clubs used

3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? No i have not

With winter approaching and me being sidelined for another 9 days with a sprained ankle, so I won't be good for this testing. But I'm excited to hear about the product. I have ball and club washer on my golf cart, but I play enough other courses where I never seem to find a club washer on the course mid round.

~Rock

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? Club Towel or Spotless Swing Towel
2. How often do you clean your clubs? Not very often. If it's really wet outside I clean them more.
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? Nope, never heard of them.

Due to the cold weather coming I won't get to play enough golf for a complete test. It looks like a great tool to have in the bag , I'll wait to hear the testers thoughs on This one.Good luck to those seeking this opportunity.

1. A dry microfiber towel that hangs from my bag. If the ball is especially bad I'll pop it in the course's ball cleaner. If the club is especially bad I'll find a way to add water to the mix.

2. As needed on the course; I try to clean the clubs at home after each round/range session, but that's not 100%.

3. I have not. In fact, this is the first I have heard of the product.

Thank you to THP and Green Sleeve for a great testing opportunity!

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? THP Towels and a little bit of spit/water also clean the grooves with a tee and the frogger brush
2. How often do you clean your clubs? I usually clean my clubs after 5 rounds or if it was really muddy I'll clean them after the round when I get home.

Interesting opportunity here - I know that I for one don't clean my clubs as often or as well as I probably should in the muddy winter conditions because my towel gets too nasty, so this could be an interesting one to try.

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? Wipe them with my golf towel, use a ball washer on course, use a club washer when available at the range or on the cart. Will also clean my clubs in the sink every other round or so.
2. How often do you clean your clubs? I try to keep them as clean as possible as I go. Per above, I actually clean all the clubs in the sink every other round or so.
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? Nope, never even heard of it. Sounds like an interesting idea though!

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? With a wet towel at first and dry towel to wipe down the moisture. A metal wire brush to clean the grooves.
2. How often do you clean your clubs? After every shot if it's dirty and clogs the grooves. I always clean the whole set after the round.
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? No, I have not.

This looks like something that might be really useful to me:

1. I clean my ball infrequently during a round. Often the ball washers are not near the tees I play, so I probably wash it less often than I should. I generally wipe off the ball as best I can before putting, usually on the grass, but sometimes with a towel. When I clean my clubs, I usually use club washers on the range. I'll sometimes use a tee to clean groves and very infrequently, I'll give them a thorough wash at home with a rag, brush, etc.

2. I clean my clubs a few times a year, if there are club washers on the range and I have time. By the time I'm done playing a round, it's usually time to get home and help out with the kids, not spend extra time cleaning the clubs.

3. I have not tried a Green Sleeve.

Last edited:
1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? I carry a small Frogger amphibian ball towel in my back pocket for my ball, and I use the bigger damp on the inside dry on the outside Frogger amphibian towel attached to my golf bag.
2. How often do you clean your clubs? I clean my clubs mostly after every shot as I put them back into my bag. I also clean them after a few rounds or right before I go to the course.
3. Have you tried a Green Sleeve? No, I have not. First I heard of this product.

That looks really cool!

1. How do you clean your clubs and ball? Wipe down with wet towel during round. After round I use warm soapy water and a nylon brush.
2. How often do you clean your clubs? Wipe down after every shot. Full cleaning after every round.

I clean my clubs after every shot and my ball after I mark it on the green. Keeping them clean gives me the most consistent results each time.

I fully was my clubs with warm water and soap after every round. I feel keeping them clean gives me the most consistent results.

No I have not but I will be researching them.

Towel & brush if I need it for the grooves

I wipe them down after every shot usually. I'm a little OCD about it. Full cleaning every month or so.

I have not. Hadn't heard of the product prior to the post in the teaser thread.

I'm what my league partner refers to as a 'mudder'. I'll play all year round as long as it's 40˚ or higher and there's no snow on the ground. Gets pretty nasty around here in the offseason, so I'm interested to see what people think about this product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back