Happy Birthday Mrs Golf4Life!!

c2860c39aa0fbe744b244e63a209dd63.jpg
633d3726dc5305d638c8d23431454279.jpg

No swelling! Nice.

1977 junior high summer. Was working in the mail room at the parent company of Maybeline.... Schering Plough. My dad was VP. I'm in the mail room and he calls down and tells me to meet him on one of the docks where there is a freight elevator. I show up just in time to see him helping her out of a limo and up the steps....along with her entourage. She called my dad by his first name and he introduced us. I was 14 years old.....Hubba, Hubba!

She was there to see some of the new marketing plans, and grown up stuff. I just stared at her and don't remember much that was discussed. As they were going up the freight elevator he motioned me to get in. We went to the executive board room and there was lunch served. I sat in the corner and watched, but technically I had lunch with her....:alien: She gave me a little hug when she left and told my dad that I was handsome. My brush with fame burned into my memory....

JM

Johnny Mojo, That is an amazing story!!!!!! What a cool memory to have!!!!! Wonder Woman thinks you are handsome!!!m ;)

Back