The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
T&P's go out for all those battling and experiencing that fire.

Rain rain go away and help them...Boulder roads sinking, public transport shutting down, evacs in progress 20 min north and south of me. Not even close to Boulder. We are usually prepared to handle snow, but not this much rain.

Dam fail imminent holding back 3 football fields wide and one long 15 feet deep just north in commerce city.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Brutal.
Jman's flight is delayed about an hour. Which means I have to stay up and wait, so he wont be here for close to 2 more hours.
Couple that with another flight I have to be ready for arriving at 5am tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Brutal.
Jman's flight is delayed about an hour. Which means I have to stay up and wait, so he wont be here for close to 2 more hours.
Couple that with another flight I have to be ready for arriving at 5am tomorrow morning.

Car service can't help you out with one of those pickups?

Brutal.
That sucks. I blame Oklahoma.

Car service can't help you out with one of those pickups?

Im not picking up either one. Offered to give Jman a place to stay for the 1st night so he did not have to spend money on a hotel room. Meeting TaylorMade tomorrow morning. Flight lands earlier than I posted, that is what time he is arriving at the hotel to start preparing.

No, that was Action Park. That place closed down in the 90's after a bunch of people died.

If the phrase "first pumping" could be included in your post, it could be the most Jersey post ever.

Brutal.

Tell jman to sleep at airport and u will get him at 5am

Great deed though

Turn Rant in to HHJJ, JB;

FU.

Drink up!

Between Dev's & J4U mine seems minor

My sinuses are killing me

My bed is tore apart cause it needed oiled

It's hot in my house

My Internet is acting up and my cell service is sketchy

My whole body hurts from this stupid sinus crap and taking decongestants and possibly a small fever

Oh and I have to wipe the bed down one more time yet tonight

Brutal.

Wow. Looks like you'll need a pot of coffee every hour or so. How generous though!

Heard about that Doug.

Hope you guys and anyone else in the area stays safes. Mother Nature is sure having a bad day today.

Brutal.

A long, AWESOME, day.

Also, for what it's worth, I wish I was there waiting for someone rather than here waiting for tomorrow evening..

IM SORRY!!!!!!!

Sad James.

I'm going to punch you in the liver when I see you.

Im a problem solver

Actually with the shuttle to omni u had options
1. Sleep in hallway
2. Couch in lobby

Im a problem solver

Actually with the shuttle to omni u had options
1. Sleep in hallway
2. Couch in lobby

I'm literally going to hurt you. You have no clue.

Kidney, liver, spleen? All of the above? You'll never see it coming.

Imma come at you like a spider monkey!! I'm all hopped up on mountain dewwwwwww!!!!

CHIIIIIIIIIIP!

No problem ive hired Buck to head up my security detail that weekend

Turn Rant in to HHJJ, JB;

FU.

Drink up!

Lmao, still drinking wishing I could be there. I would have had Yuengling for my buddy Jman and and a chauffeur driven limo to my house. I kid.....really I do..... :alien:

I hope you all have a great time and post up some luscious TM golfing goodness!

J.

No problem ive hired Buck to head up my security detail that weekend

Buck and I have been in a shower together, there's photo evidence. You can't turn Buck on me.

There is no hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back