Jones Sports Company Introduces All-Weather Golf Bags

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Portland, Oregon based company presents two new golf bags designed to withstand the rains of the Pacific Northwest and beyond.

Portland, Ore. Oct. 28, 2014– Jones Sports Company, http://www.jonesgolfbags.com/ makers of the iconic single strap golf bag has introduced two new all-weather golf bags, the All-Weather Jones Stand Bag and All-Weather Original Jones. The classic Jones golf bags that have lasted the test of time are now ready to endure the test of nature. Designed for the walking golfer who plays rain or shine, Jones’ lightweight, all-weather golf bags resist the elements and protect a golfer’s valuables.

Both the All-Weather Jones Stand Bag and All-Weather Original Jones feature seam sealed zippers and water resistant nylon as well as Jones’ signature features; single strap, twisted handle, double zipper ball pouch, full-length outerwear pocket, and exterior umbrella sleeve. The All-Weather Jones Stand Bag has additional features including fur top club divider, updated stand mechanism, velour lined valuables pouches, an additional umbrella sleeve and rain hood. Designed and tested in the Pacific Northwest, the new all-weather golf bags help arm golfers for the most inclement of weather.

All-Weather-Jones-Stand-Bag-Product-Page-462x561.jpg

“Our company’s roots are in the Pacific Northwest where we get our fair share of rain. It was only natural to introduce an all weather series,” said Chris Carnahan, business director for Jones. “The new golf bags are still super lightweight, easy to carry and now stain and water resistant. They are pure, simple and the ideal walking bag for any season.”

Since 1971 Jones has been producing golf bags for golfers who enjoy the walk; maintaining simple, traditional designs that focus on the pure essentials a golfer needs when walking the course. By fusing modern technology with vintage designs, Jones strives to produce the simplest most effective equipment to fully enjoy the game.

The All-Weather Jones Stand bag is $249.95 and the All-Weather Original Jones is $189.95. For more details and specs visit http://www.jonesgolfbags.com/.

About Jones Sports Co.
Jones Sports Company has crafted iconic single strap carry bags for the game of golf since its founding in 1971. The Portland, OR brand has long sought to simplify the golf bag, ridding it of frivolous design and unnecessary clutter, to create a bag that players truly enjoy carrying. Jones is dedicated to recreating vintage flair and capturing nostalgia, all the while paying tribute to the legacy of the game by utilizing pure and traditional designs.

Just purchased this bag. Should arrive any day now. I'll post some thoughts when I get my hands on it.

Jones Sports Company Introduces All-Weather Golf Bags

Intrigued.

Edit: is black the only color option for the weatherproof? I can't tell on my phone through Tapatalk.

I'm a retro kinda guy, but I just can't get down with the Jones bags.

There are times when retro is good, and times when it is a bad. This is one of those 'bad' times

Looks pretty plain for me. However if it does the trick, why trash the looks? Will be interested in your thoughts dc....

Interesting throw back style.

almost too plain

Blah. Not for me.

I would love to see some different colors, not sure I'm a hard or enough golfers to need this bag.

Back