2014 Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

I've been watching for 20 minutes and I think Johnny Miller has talked about himself now 3 to 4 times

Was it the hall of fame part? He seemed really bitter about them relaxing their standards and had a good recovery when he was talking about couples making it in...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was it the hall of fame part? He seemed really bitter about them relaxing their standards and had a good recovery when he was talking about couples making it in...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That and how he putted and how his swing was and how many wins he had

Miller usually doesn't bother me, but his putting breakdown of ZJ was interesting.

I saw that, he said it was a reverse forward press? Interesting.

LOL yea he did.

I hate that tiger won't play in these events, it looks like such a good event to start the season.

Miller usually doesn't bother me, but his putting breakdown of ZJ was interesting.

Said something about adding loft on the stroke?

Good choice of words. "Interesting"

I hate that tiger won't play in these events, it looks like such a good event to start the season.

I agree with you Trout...some of the old TOC with Tiger/Ernie or Tiger/Phil were tremendous events.

Said something about adding loft on the stroke?

I heard this, too, something about how Zach keeps his hands back when he putts.. yada yada yada... Funny cause when I use my FGP, and I think I have it lined up properly I feel like my hands are further back than when I use other putters. In any case, say what you will about ZJ's putting, he's amazing. I want to like JM, but every time I almost do, he screws it up for me.

As much as I hate to say this, one of Johnny Millers articles in Golf Magazine is what helped me get my ball striking back. The one where he was talking about Floyd's swing.

He is definitely hit or miss but to be honest the only difference between him and thousands of the PGA Pros out there is that he is on TV. So many of them try to fit you into what they believe to be the ideal swing or stroke and are ignorant to all else.

I'm tired of hearing Miller rip the long putter. We know they can't use much longer. We know

When Dufner loses his putting stroke he doesn't mess around. The guy couldn't putt a ball into a pool right now.

I am just about ready to watch the closing round on mute. Miller is killing me!

I am just about ready to watch the closing round on mute. Miller is killing me!

Would rather listen to an Oprah marathon

All I can say is Kuchar, DJ and Zach Johnson are all beasts. Zach's got some of the best putting I have seen. Really a great guy to watch.

Isn't the final round tomorrow?

Yeah, I'm working from home so I will be watching. Just catching up from today and it is killing me.

Miller gets a lot of bad publicity on here and probably deserves some of it, but that guys knows the swing and the game, he's played with some of the legends of the game, is a hall member and has played some incredible golf. I'd much rather listen to him than Chamblee or Lerner, at least he tries to explain himself.

I don't find Miller's commentary as annoying as I find his tone. There's a certain arrogance in there that is somewhat annoying. His analysis is usually pretty solid, and he manages to sound less arrogant than Chamblee.

DJ doing what DJ tends to do in final founds.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm happy to Spieth picking up where he left off and playing some good golf.

I'm tired of pulling for Woodland, past time for him to start dominating with his length.

Tap Tap

Pretty close anyone can win this.

It sure looks like it could come down to the last hole, I'm hoping for it!

Back