Classy Patrick Reed.

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Just three jacked at the hsbc and proceeded to say "nice ******g three putt you f***ing fa**ot"

Class act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and then added "go fuc**ing hang yourself"

I see he's in a cheery mood starting his round off. Eesh.

This is almost bubba Watson. Worthy.

Hmmm..... Sounds like they got him on a good day! Eek....

Cameras everywhere.

Just thanked him on Twitter .

Cameras everywhere.

Yep these guys should know better. Especially using the homophobic slurs . Cussing is one thing but saying stuff like that isn't gonna end well.

Not exactly the ideal comments for the mic to pick up. Hopefully he can learn to keep those outbursts to himself in the future. I'm sure he will get a fine of some sort.

I caught that as well but thought there was no way I heard that right.

Once again, a guy I've defended in the past proves he's another stain on the underpants of society.

Ouch, guess he was getting a little overheated. Must have been talking to bubba lately.

those two words do not seem to belong together

You sure he wasn't saying something exemplary about his golf game in Mandarin?

You can find the video on Deadspin.

I'm no fan of Patrick Reed, there's something about his character that I don't like. Behavior like this is just confirming my thoughts on him.

Who was he reffering to Gmac??

Are you sure it was Reed and not Mward?

That's not going to end well

what a tool.

Last edited:
I think we all cuss ourselves out after a bad hole, pros included. But knowing that there's cameras all around you since you're in a tournament? Come on. You're making the big bucks, learn a little self control. Especially using a slur like that. Uncalled for.

I've been one to defend Reed and his mouth, but this is inexcusable and nothing to do with golf, especially on that stage. Lacks some awareness, stay classy Patrick.

I think in our over PC world this will get blown up way too much. He has to be more self aware with the cameras/mics

Back