What do you think of crown graphics?

I like something subtle or nothing at all. Like most have mentioned, the R1 was off-putting for me. However, the black R1 with the more subtle graphics wasn't bad at all. I don't really like matte finish, gloss it up!

I tend not to notice or be all that bothered by graphics. I really don't look at them. One that I did find useful was the i25 striping. When I was testing this club out as a potential purchase I'd use them to help start straight back rather than too far inside. Helpful enough that ever since I will imagine a similar graphic on whatever wood or hybo I'm hitting if I revert to my too far inside flaw.

I don't think any crown graphic bothers me. The R1 was cool, but I wasn't sure it was the one for me... until I saw the black. The Ping stripes were ok. Can you go overboard? Sure, but overall I like the creativity.

While I may dislike the look of some graphics, I don't really feel like any graphics on the crown really mess with me at all. I'm don't focus on that at all when I'm swinging anyways so beyond the initial look at address I totally block out what's there anyway.

I prefer none or very understated graphics. The R1 wasn't my favorite, the R1 Black's graphics are kind of cool.

I like having a small alignment aid as most do, but graphics like the R1 or some of the recent Pings are not something I want to look at personally.

For me the crown has to be clean and simple. Too much flare is distracting to the eye.

Nothing is preferable or a subtle alignment aid. I've never even bothered to hit a club with a busy crown. Certainly my loss but still, I don't plan to ever do it just the same.

I absolutely hates them when they started to come out but I have softened my stance quite a bit to where I like some of them. I do like them better when they may serve a purpose over just being there to be there.

I prefer a solid color and actually something not black or white. In terms of alignment aid, less is definitely better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubbish like the stage 2, r1 annoys me immensely but if the performace is there I can live with it. Titleist do it best, imo.

Don't mind some, hate others. For instance, the Vapor line from Nike looks pretty cool. The crazy TM lines all over look awful. Part of it is because of the white head.

The crown graphics to be kept simple and not to in your face.
I like the idea of an Aid alignment.
The graphics on the X2 Hot driver is just enough, and the crown of the VSeries driver is perfect.

I mentioned in the driver club head thread that I was not a fan of the graphics on the Adams Speedline drivers, I can add the R1 to that list. I liked the Ping racing stripes because they are understated, I've held all those clubs in Golfsmith and looking down, I knew right away which ones I preferred visually and which I didn't.

My eye does not really pick up on the graphics so it is not a real issue for me. Personal preference would be minimal or no graphics.

Like a few people, I was not a fan of the R1 graphics but I didn't mind the Stage 2

For me, it depends on the colour of the head and the subsequent graphic colours on there - having a degree of red/green colour blindness there will be certain combinations of colours that don't sit well with me, so I would lean more towards a plain crown over a crown with graphics, but I wouldn't rule out those with graphics unless it was too much on there

Back