Today's round was ... (describe in one line)

A putting disaster, 42 total putts.

Memorable. It was my first round of 18. Hit more bad shots then good but the good shots were so satisfying. I hit par on one par 3. I'm a lifer now.

A washout.

Only managed to play 4 holes, and then the greens became so unplayable that everyone just decided to walk off and reschedule the tournament next month.

Very very wet. I think my driving average was about 205 all carry hahaha.

Today was decent!

Solid but ruined by 2 shots!

heartbreaking :love-over:

Strange: normal and screwups altogether.

... 17 holes of miscellaneous ess aitch one tee but parred the 2nd for the first time ever so that'll do!

Rained out.

Peaceful! Course was deserted and I couldn't see another person on the course. Loved it.

Awful and apparently contagious.

I have never, including when I took the game up again a decade ago, hit that many fat and sliced shots. I'd have been even more distressed at my game if the 25 handicapper in the group hadn't taken to actually whiffing on shots - complete misses - (not the usual, by any means) and the other 14 suddenly lost the ability to putt.

Can't end the season on that sort of note. Might be wearing a parka by the time I get it squared around.

Today's round was damp, cold, foggy and a helluva great time! I definitely know what I need to keep working on and I have some good things going on to build off of.

Just a dream. Then I woke up and my lunch break was over

Frustrating! and chilly.... The Maine golf season is surely winding down quickly!

Not bad at all. Was a Foursome strokeplay match. Some good and a few ugly tee shots , but when it matters, hit some excellent rescue shots.

A nightmare!

I want to give up after today.
Leaves everywhere, my Leg was NOT ready to golf yet. Ripped a stitch or 2. Leg was feeling better, now not so much.

Stupid game.

Just call me...Barb

Out of whack. Felt like a never held a club before in life.

.....total junk.

Excruciating to say the least, hit everything over the green for some reason.

Really every iron seemed to have to low of a number stamped on it. Hit my 7iron 5iron distances, it was crazy.

Back