Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

My prediction....Squatch outperforms Butthead... Fish smokes Emily, mainly with putting, but Doleman caves big and Rice plays pretty solidly....Team red wins.

My prediction....Squatch outperforms Butthead... Fish smokes Emily, mainly with putting, but Doleman caves big and Rice plays pretty solidly....Team red wins.

That's a solid prediction and tough to bet against really.

No idea the format or who will play who but...

Fish > Emily (who misses at least 2 short putts).
Brian > Isaac
Rice > Doleman

Blue team wins.

It should be interesting. I've been pulling for the red team since the beginning, so let's go team Rice!

The 2 girls left are both attractive, but I like Jerry Rice a lot, so I think I gotta pull for the Red team

If Sasquatch plays like he did last week, Brian doesn't have a chance against him. Fish will beat Emily unless she has a melt-down. The real question is which NFL star's game is better overall. We really haven't gotten to see either of them play full holes of golf yet.

Blue wins it, but they are ALL class so far and deserve to be where they are.

JM

No idea the format or who will play who but...

Fish > Emily (who misses at least 2 short putts).
Brian > Isaac
Rice > Doleman

Blue team wins.

1st miss. Didn't think it'd be 1st hole. Maybe I should've said more than two?!?

Brian needs to get up and down.

Weak effort. Hang in there Brian.

JM

I'm pulling for Red. But Fish is hard to beat.

Tappin away

OMG! Doleman......are you kidding me? I guess we've all done it. Thanks for keeping us in it Jerry.

Congrats red. Well done!

JM

Fish returns the short putt miss.

Congrats Team Rice.

Wow... I'm surprised to see that, but I was pulling for Team Rice from the start.

Tappin away

Congrats to Team Red. I have been pulling for them since Team Green was put out. However, Brian needs to grow up. Shows no class at all with his little remarks. Such a sore loser. Didn't like him in his last appearance either.

However, Brian needs to grow up. Shows no class at all with his little remarks. Such a sore loser.

Are you referring to his chicken $h.t comment when Emily hit the iron off the tee? Shannon covered him nicely with the bless you comment like he sneezed.

Are you referring to his chicken $h.t comment when Emily hit the iron off the tee? Shannon covered him nicely with the bless you comment like he sneezed.

Lol, he felt cool right up until Shannon lost the hole...then not so much

Glad Team Rice won.

Team Rice was a class act all the way through the competition. Brian made smart ass remarks this season and on Greenbrier but never really backed them up. Doleman had every opportunity to help his team out but really struggled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was pulling for the red team all the way. However, I hated to see Fish struggle like that at the end. She had been so solid all season, I guess the nerves just got to her.

I guess I'm missing something. Maybe it's just me, but I'm surprised at all the comments in here about Fish beating Emily. Really? I put Emily as a better golfer generally than Fish. Yeah she's struggled with some putts here and there, but she's been a really strong player throughout. I would have put Fish in the middle of the pack with Mallory being the best female golfer, followed by Em, followed closely by Fish, but that's just my personal opinion and may be tainted by the fact that I didn't care for the blue team at all. Brian is a tool, Doleman acted an a$$ for most of the season (he did mellow for the last few episodes) and I don't really care for Fish either. If you can't tell, I was rooting for the Red team all the way. All three are class acts all the way. Did you see Rice go to comfort Mallory first last week before he went to his own teammates to congratulate them? Top notch guy there. And who doesn't like the gentle giant. And Emily is just a kind soul as well. I never heard her really say anything negative about anyone all season long. I'm exceedingly glad about the results.

I guess I'm missing something. Maybe it's just me, but I'm surprised at all the comments in here about Fish beating Emily. Really? I put Emily as a better golfer generally than Fish. Yeah she's struggled with some putts here and there, but she's been a really strong player throughout. I would have put Fish in the middle of the pack with Mallory being the best female golfer, followed by Em, followed closely by Fish, but that's just my personal opinion and may be tainted by the fact that I didn't care for the blue team at all. Brian is a tool, Doleman acted an a$$ for most of the season (he did mellow for the last few episodes) and I don't really care for Fish either. If you can't tell, I was rooting for the Red team all the way. All three are class acts all the way. Did you see Rice go to comfort Mallory first last week before he went to his own teammates to congratulate them? Top notch guy there. And who doesn't like the gentle giant. And Emily is just a kind soul as well. I never heard her really say anything negative about anyone all season long. I'm exceedingly glad about the results.

Stefani was hands down the best female golfer.

It was an alright season but it's starting to get stale for me. I like to follow along but it's getting hard watching chipping contests for 10 weeks. Also, with the team format they keep going back to I don't feel that the best golfers are winning. Isaac deserved it and he's a solid player but Emily was not the best girl by a long shot.

I think being a team format emily kinda got a free ticket. In the end I felt mallory showed the best game for female and isaac deserved it

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back