#TheKing Is Here - 1st Contest

I out a tweet up each day, should we post here with all our tweets or just the first one? I have my fingers crossed to get into this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Really good stuff coming through this thread.

I learned today I will be dancing in Atlanta during the King. I am out. Good luck y'all!
#ImStillWithCahd

Good luck everyone! Wish I could take the time off for this, so I wish everyone equal luck!

magu7y8a.jpg

^^^^Just Tapped That

Here's mine,

@hackersparadise #theking will be an epic battle but in the end @HarryArnettCG will be begging for mercy from @HashtagChad so #imwithchad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

I am ready to fully commit to #TheKing should I make one of the teams (Hopefully Chad!) I wasn't able to make it to Love is in the Air because of the cost for my gf & I, but I do know Ill be able to do it for just myself. Plus I'm the golf addict here :)

Bump...time is running out

I hope when the first are chosen it's done by Royal Proclamation. hear ye, hear ye!

Now that I think about it, Town Crier would probably be a fitting position for Mr Hashtag...

#ImWithHarry

#5ironsNotCurlingIrons

Get those entries in folks...more importantly:

#ImWithHarry

Here's mine. Good luck everyone

@robman51884

@hackersparadise and @CallawayGolf are playing in #TheKing as team @HarryArnettCG*drops birdie bombs on #HashtagChad. All hail,#ImWithHarry

Keep the tweets coming!!

Here's mine. Good luck everyone

@robman51884

@hackersparadise and @CallawayGolf are playing in #TheKing as team @HarryArnettCG*drops birdie bombs on #HashtagChad. All hail,#ImWithHarry

Glad ur in bro, this will be something people wont want to miss

Keep the tweets coming!!
QFT, hearing everything this event is going to en-tale and the excitement from those in the know, I have no doubt we are all going to be blown away by how amazing this event will truly be!!!

Mid Day BUMP!!!

Anyone else signing up, or are we conceding that Harry will crush Chad?

#RollHarry

Anyone know what the count of Harry vs Chad supporters is? It would appear at a quick glance that Harry has more?

Anyone know what the count of Harry vs Chad supporters is? It would appear at a quick glance that Harry has more?

No clue, but its gotta be pretty close

@TNTSalesACE: @FTKong @HashtagChad @hackersparadise @HarryArnettCG So it's like Tiger trying to beat Jack. We all know who the G.O.A.T is. #ImWithHarry

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Back