The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I also sent JB, and Morgan a
PM volunteering for this years MC!

I also have room to transport participants/volunteers to MB!
I want to help make this years MC the awesome event THP has come to know, love, and expect!

Count me in! Just let me know what to do!

That's awesome your volunteering CJ. Thank you for volunteering because i know THP will need plenty of help #THPMC. Can't wait to see you there.

So we have an Mward and a wardF? That won't be confusing at all. So excited for this announcement and sad for the folks that didn't get in, but as CJ and Tpluff have shown, you don't have to be selected to be a volunteer and experience this event for yourself. Holy smokes... It's getting pretty real in here!

As of right now, and barring anything weird or unfortunate, I will be there, buddy!

Yessss. I need more Toad Time

First and foremost, I'd like to congratulate our newest Morgan Cup participants and those that have already made the event. I don't want to take away any of tonight's thunder, but I wanted to ask some questions as far as volunteering goes. I'm thinking I could probably get my brochacho, JSkittle, to put up on his couch for the weekend or find some cheap digs in the area to sleep at. Do volunteers have the opportunity to participate in the practice rounds with the Morgan Cup participants? Obviously I know I would have to pay for those rounds, but are the rounds there only for the participants of the competition? Myrtle Beach has always been on my list of places to go, and obviously, I'd love to play some golf and if I could do it with friends, even better. I'm just thinking, I could possibly realistically do this both from a time and financial standpoint, get the experience, and still be able to participate in the other 2014 THP events I would like to go to.

Thanks in advance.

Man I got so lucky to squeeze in at the last possible moment! There were so many great entries, to be chosen out of all of those amazing entries is truly an honor and humbling experience! Now the journey of a lifetime begins!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

First and foremost, I'd like to congratulate our newest Morgan Cup participants and those that have already made the event. I don't want to take away any of tonight's thunder, but I wanted to ask some questions as far as volunteering goes. I'm thinking I could probably get my brochacho, JSkittle, to put up on his couch for the weekend or find some cheap digs in the area to sleep at. Do volunteers have the opportunity to participate in the practice rounds with the Morgan Cup participants? Obviously I know I would have to pay for those rounds, but are the rounds there only for the participants of the competition? Myrtle Beach has always been on my list of places to go, and obviously, I'd love to play some golf and if I could do it with friends, even better. I'm just thinking, I could possibly realistically do this both from a time and financial standpoint, get the experience, and still be able to participate in the other 2014 THP events I would like to go to.

Thanks in advance.

Practice rounds are indeed open to volunteers as well!

Thanks in advance.

Volunteers have always been able to play practice rounds before the event, as far as I know.

Thanks in advance.

I need someone to steal cigs from.

Practice rounds are indeed open to volunteers as well!

Thank you. I'm just trying to put together my 2014 list of events I want to go to and knowing I could go, volunteer, and play a little golf with friends makes it a bit easier. I can't say yay or nay at the moment, but I think I could swing it.

Thank you. I'm just trying to put together my 2014 list of events I want to go to and knowing I could go, volunteer, and play a little golf with friends makes it a bit easier. I can't say yay or nay at the moment, but I think I could swing it.
Dude, would love to see you there. Figure a way Jeff if you can swing it!

JM

Now the team pondering begins. Congrats to everyone on the final 40 roster! Once that first tour rep PM comes your way the rush feels real and doesn't end until that last hole on Sunday in July! Enjoy every step. I can't wait to follow along and cheer every single one of you along your journey. Now which team to give my allegiance to?

Now the team pondering begins. Congrats to everyone on the final 40 roster! Once that first tour rep PM comes your way the rush feels real and doesn't end until that last hole on Sunday in July! Enjoy every step. I can't wait to follow along and cheer every single one of you along your journey. Now which team to give my allegiance to?

Whatever team I end up on :D

So we have an Mward and a wardF? That won't be confusing at all. So excited for this announcement and sad for the folks that didn't get in, but as CJ and Tpluff have shown, you don't have to be selected to be a volunteer and experience this event for yourself. Holy smokes... It's getting pretty real in here!

I'll be the one who is probably making fun of/getting made fun of by Ricky the entire time. Won't be hard to find me

Whatever team I end up on :D

As long as that's the team I'm on too, then it shouldn't be a problem! Icey, I need you in my corner to bring the cup to Nebraska!

Hey, all the B-Stone kids can't end up the same team, you know.

Id be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, I know I tried hard to get in, but sit on the outside again this year. Time will heal the wound, and life will go on. I will support the entire process much like last year. And live vicariously through all 40 of you MCers. Good luck and push yourself to places you've never been, along the way take the time to stop and smell the roses, and once your there in MB do the same! The bonds you'll form with the other 39 will be with you for the rest of your lives.

Dude, this should be an easy one... Haha

Id be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, I know I tried hard to get in, but sit on the outside again this year. Time will heal the wound, and life will go on. I will support the entire process much like last year. And live vicariously through all 40 of you MCers. Good luck and push yourself to places you've never been, along the way take the time to stop and smell the roses, and once your there in MB do the same! The bonds you'll form with the other 39 will be with you for the rest of your lives.

Hey brother we're gonna make this wing ding next year :thumb: Stay focused :golf2:

Congrats to the final selections and to all 40 who are in this year's Cup!

Back