The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love when there is a forum testing that gathers a lot of interest and brings aboard new members. Whether it's a testing opportunity or just a current one going on.

Prayers your way DD.

Best thoughts for you and your wife, Randy

Prayer request time for my bride Lynne. As some of you here know she has had a rough time the last 18/20 months beginning with triple bypass surgery, then carotid artery surgery and finally today she will have femoral surgery and stents implanted. Would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for her today sometime around noon. We will check in at 10 this morning.

Thoughts and prayers headed yours and Lynnes way.

T&P's Randy

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Love when there is a forum testing that gathers a lot of interest and brings aboard new members. Whether it's a testing opportunity or just a current one going on.

So do I, Deano...So do I.

u sir are very wise!

Prayer request time for my bride Lynne. As some of you here know she has had a rough time the last 18/20 months beginning with triple bypass surgery, then carotid artery surgery and finally today she will have femoral surgery and stents implanted. Would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for her today sometime around noon. We will check in at 10 this morning.

Buddy my prayers, thoughts and well wishes are with you guys! Send me a text post surgery and update us on how she's doing.

QFT, it's amazing how much THP has grown over 5 years, simply incredible!!!
Thoughts and prayers headed your way!

Thoughts and prayers sent your way DD.

Good thoughts, DD.

Somedays having friends is wonderful
Other days, you are "told" exactly where you stand
Just makes my job a whole lot easier I guess.
As a wise man once told me....People Suck!

Somedays having friends is wonderful
Other days, you are "told" exactly where you stand
Just makes my job a whole lot easier I guess.
As a wise man once told me....People Suck!
I find myself saying that more and more, it's just too bad.

ahyvaryh.jpg

Hmmmm.

#Amish
#Ohio

I have never seen anyone riding those around where I live, although there is a house near me who has a few of those sitting out front!

Nowhere near amish county...right outside of a pricey subdivision. ..so odd

Nowhere near amish county...right outside of a pricey subdivision. ..so odd

Dammit!

Amish mafia spreading lies every day. Those devils.

He had a car. Sold it to pay for health insurance. Makes sense to me. :D

He had a car. Sold it to pay for health insurance. Makes sense to me. :D

What's he going to sell next year? hehe

Lynne's surgery is complete and she is resting in recovery. She will stay the night and hopefully head home tomorrow.

The surgeon was very optimistic that this surgery will really be a life changer for her. He was able to open up the femoral arteries and she should have a very good blood supply to her legs. She should be able to walk reasonable distances again, something that she has been unable to do for a few years now.

Thank you to all of my THP family for your thoughts and prayers today, you folks are awesome.

Great news, DD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back