Crown Royal Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For #TheKing this year, we had some specialty Crown Royal bottles made up for the Captains. Fitting since it is a royal event. I have become over the years a bit of a Crown Royal guy when I indulge in a cocktail or two and loved the maple quite a bit.

They just recently came out with Crown Royal Regal Apple. Tried it today with Mward and it was really good.

Crazy, I was just telling Amanda on the way home they released an Apple version, and that I was bringing the Maple to the in-laws tomorrow for the day.

I'm a Crown fan, all variety. The Maple is super good now and then, think the first time I had that was in Nashville with JB at the SeeMore event actually.

Big fan of canadian blended whiskeys, but didn't care for the maple. Will give the apple a try though.

My favorite canadian whiskey is Legacy. http://www.legacywhisky.com/

It would be cool if they would do a sponsorship tie in to the THP #TheLegacy.

The Apple is holy crap good. It's sweet like the maple, but not quite as sugary IMO. It can be done on the rocks like the maple without problem.

Mix it with Apple juice, especially the kind you'd expect from an orchard... You're probably going to black out when you have 3-4 of them.

• Admin
Big fan of canadian blended whiskeys, but didn't care for the maple. Will give the apple a try though.

My favorite canadian whiskey is Legacy. http://www.legacywhisky.com/

It would be cool if they would do a sponsorship tie in to the THP #TheLegacy.

I like Legacy also. Good stuff. Reminded me to pick up a bottle Shakey. Thanks.

The Apple is holy crap good. It's sweet like the maple, but not quite as sugary IMO. It can be done on the rocks like the maple without problem.

Mix it with Apple juice, especially the kind you'd expect from an orchard... You're probably going to black out when you have 3-4 of them.

Yup. This with Apple Juice is going to be crazy good.

I'll have to give this a try...big fan of anything apple. Didn't care much for the maple but know quiet a fee that did

• Admin
I'll have to give this a try...big fan of anything apple. Didn't care much for the maple but know quiet a fee that did

It tastes just like a very adult apple juice.

Have you ever had a green apple jolly rancher? Same taste.

37152313482f98c96733e2702e27a8c4.jpg

Have you ever had a green apple jolly rancher? Same taste.
Yeah I've had a few thousand of those.

Green apple is the best!

I'm intrigued by this 3-4 blackout challenge

Not a big fan of Canadian Whiskey as it's far too weak for my palate and also not a fan of flavored alcohol but that's pretty awesome about the Captains bottles.

Have not seen the royal apple yet. But I will have to try this now as I love me some Crown.

Yeah I've had a few thousand of those.

Green apple is the best!

I'm intrigued by this 3-4 blackout challenge

I'm in.

Seriously considering a liquor store run right now to grab some for tomorrow.

Regal Apple does sound delish.

I'm a big fan of whiskey. All whiskey. Even the cheap stuff has its place.

Thp related Crown? I'm pretty sure an angel got its wings. Its very inebriated wings.

I just tried this stuff as well. I didn't buy such a big bottle because I didn't know if I would like it. I got my usually regular Crown as I love the taste of it and spoil myself a couple times a year with it

Crown is cool but my drink of choice is Jack & Ginger or on the rocks or proper.

Now I have to. Thank you! BRB!
Since it's apple flavor, it's healthy. That's what the New England Journal of Medicine said once.

Since it's apple flavor, it's healthy. That's what the New England Journal of Medicine said once.

Science.

I may have to try this with the orchard style apple juice now. Guarantee you you wouldn't taste it

Crown is one of my favorites. I have been wanting to try the apple but haven't had a chance to yet. May have to see if I can get a bottle over this long weekend. :)

Wardy! Challenge accepted!
dc3fd3b8b2127cbcb9f53d3c141fd192.jpg

Having some nice regal apple this evening on the rocks.

1c1282f9f27f406af2339b0e27c77c6a.jpg

Back