Crown Royal Thread

Seriously.....green apple jolly rancher? Hmmm. But whiskey raises the hackles a bit.

S'good. Apple and diet sprite, I'll have a few methinks.

Try it on the rocks, even a sip. It's pretty solid
Did right out of the bottle when I opened it, much more doable that way than the Maple IMO.

Did right out of the bottle when I opened it, much more doable that way than the Maple IMO.

Completely agree. The maple is good but you have to be in the mood for it on the rocks. It's a bit too sweet to have a couple. I may have to get some for tomorrow to deal with 18-19 people tomorrow

Haven't had Crown in awhile. Soon as I finished this bottle of whiskey.
I do love green Jolly Ranchers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heading to the store now to pick up a bottle of the crown royal apple. Hope its not too sweet but ive wanted to try it.

Heck JB needs to go in the Liquor buisness . I know of two and maybe three bottles of the stuff he has sold tonight. Crown needs to give him a cut. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome. Thumbs up for Canadian whiskey.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Big fan of Crown. When I want a blend it's either that or Pendleton. Tried the maple at the SeeMore event, but it was a little too sweet for me. The apple sounds interesting.

I love me some crown. Only problem is I love it a little too much at one time and then the night turns to black.

I know what my next bottle is going to be!

Mix it with Apple juice, especially the kind you'd expect from an orchard... You're probably going to black out when you have 3-4 of them.

Challenge accepted.

Not carried yet locally. Had to opt for the original for my Turkey day festivities.

Can't wait to get me a bottle of the Regal Green Apple. Hearing great things about it and I absolutely LOVE green apple jolly ranchers. I'll be in heaven for sure.

So happy I found this thread. I saw the new Apple when I went to the store early and went with the original in case it was bad. Looks like I will give e the apple a whirl this weekend. Thanks!

Might have to give this a try. It's outside my comfort zone of drinks but sounds good.

Just mixed a little maple and apple in a diet. It was pleasantly caramel appleish

Just mixed a little maple and apple in a diet. It was pleasantly caramel appleish

That does sound delightful indeed

Seems to be the norm with either one of those.

Back