Crown Royal Thread

For #TheKing this year, we had some specialty Crown Royal bottles made up for the Captains. Fitting since it is a royal event. I have become over the years a bit of a Crown Royal guy when I indulge in a cocktail or two and loved the maple quite a bit.

They just recently came out with Crown Royal Regal Apple. Tried it today with Mward and it was really good.
well thanks to you, i have a bottle of the new apple in my liquor cabinet. very good on the rocks

I've yet to stumble across the Apple yet. I need to find some quickly.

I've had....

Many.

Tried the apple mixed with diet 7up and it was wayyy too sweet for me. I will try it on the rocks tonight.

Tried the apple mixed with diet 7up and it was wayyy too sweet for me. I will try it on the rocks tonight.
It's definitely sweet. I like it on the rocks once it waters down a bit. Really good.

For #TheKing this year, we had some specialty Crown Royal bottles made up for the Captains. Fitting since it is a royal event. I have become over the years a bit of a Crown Royal guy when I indulge in a cocktail or two and loved the maple quite a bit.

They just recently came out with Crown Royal Regal Apple. Tried it today with Mward and it was really good.
Old quote but I guess I missed this thread. I need to try the apple in a bad way. Got some crown limited last time through Canada and it's really good.

I was not a fan of the Crown Royal Apple or Maple.

Crown Black is my favorite. That plus 7up, sprite, or Pepsi, so good. Too good maybe.

Old quote but I guess I missed this thread. I need to try the apple in a bad way. Got some crown limited last time through Canada and it's really good.

Im thinking Crown Royal tasting sessions at the PGA Show is a must.

According to the owner of the liquor store I've been patronizing for almost 10 years now, there is more Crown Royal sold in the city of Houston than the rest of the US.

Just had Crown Apple last night and it is so good. Had it on the rocks and even mixed it with cranberry sprite. Both are awesome

That cranberry sprite concoction sounds rather interesting.

That cranberry sprite concoction sounds rather interesting.

S'good. I drink the zero version with crown and various other liquors.

I'm having some Crown Apple tonight mixed with sprite. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having some Crown Apple tonight mixed with sprite. Good stuff

I'm thinking tonight is as good a night as any to try the new CR Apple. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm thinking tonight is as good a night as any to try the new CR Apple. Thanks for the reminder.

this inspired me to go grab a bottle and mix it with some sprite. Tis the season.

Ask and ye shall receive. It's a bottle worthy of sharing with great people.

I think we shall be doing CR flights.
I have 4 that i will bring.

That sounds.......interesting ?

Actually a pretty good mix. Doesn't sound good on paper, but it works quite well together

Back