The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini's are cool! MiniVans are not. But I do understand the practicality of them. Thankfully we went the SUV route when our kids were young.

So my flight leaves at 1:50pm, I got to to the airport about 10 minutes ago and I am already through security. There were 2 people in the line. Lol, I love the Sarasota airport. When you drive up it just says 'Terminal' because there is only one.

Just wait....just wait.

My parents drove trucks and suvs, her family drove trucks and suvs, we both despise vans. Add in the likelihood we will own a boat and all of a sudden, the chances of a van are very low... Win for me.

So my flight leaves at 1:50pm, I got to to the airport about 10 minutes ago and I am already through security. There were 2 people in the line. Lol, I love the Sarasota airport. When you drive up it just says 'Terminal' because there is only one.

tough to beat that

Sometimes all I can do is laugh, I promise that the world is NOT ending. :alien:

Mini's are cool! MiniVans are not. But I do understand the practicality of them. Thankfully we went the SUV route when our kids were young.

What about white vans with blacked out windows and no seats....Are they cool?

any HVAC guru's in here?

1375182_544775872258916_734824760_n.jpg

Who Moved My Cheese?

What's up Mikey, what do you need to lnow

Had a home inspection done, they had some concerns with condensation in the furnace and I have to have a HVAC guy come out and check it out, was wondering what something like that would run?

They also said the air isnt cooling well enough, which is a problem all these houses in the allotment had since the builder used too small of a unit IMO for the size house.

Had a home inspection done, they had some concerns with condensation in the furnace and I have to have a HVAC guy come out and check it out, was wondering what something like that would run?

They also said the air isnt cooling well enough, which is a problem all these houses in the allotment had since the builder used too small of a unit IMO for the size house.

Not sure on the condensation part, but I don't think that is really a big deal? On the air cooling, having someone clean the ducts may help with air flow

Not sure on the condensation part, but I don't think that is really a big deal? On the air cooling, having someone clean the ducts may help with air flow

hope not lol, luckily we have only 3 items we have to address by closing, but if one of them is going to be pricey that may slow things down a bit

Check and make sure the filter is clean. How old is the unit? 10 plus years may need a recharge $150-$300. Older than 15 may need a new into. Too small May need a new unit. HVAC calls are usually billed back to total cost of repair

My brother would know, he is a mechanical engineer with 10 yrs of experience with hvac systems. I can ask him if you want to know for sure on the condensation issue.

But in my experience, the people doing home inspections will go over board on small things to protect their inspection (not saying there is nothing wrong, but they usually will call out a few things that are more peace of mins issues..)

Check and make sure the filter is clean. How old is the unit? 10 plus years may need a recharge $150-$300. Older than 15 may need a new into. Too small May need a new unit. HVAC calls are usually billed back to total cost of repair

8 yrs old, we are pretty good about the filter, btu I'll double check.

My brother would know, he is a mechanical engineer with 10 yrs of experience with hvac systems. I can ask him if you want to know for sure on the condensation issue.

But in my experience, the people doing home inspections will go over board on small things to protect their inspection (not saying there is nothing wrong, but they usually will call out a few things that are more peace of mins issues..)

yeah the list we got isnt too bad, just silly since they want to close in like 12 days

Love the Sarasota airport. Always worth paying a little extra to fly from there.

On a plane earlier and I totally put my junk all over people while I was putting my bags in the overhead compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back