The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through 4 I have made 24 bogey and a 22ft par putt with my SeeMore mFGP. That is my HHJJ. Love Seemore.

11 putts through 8. Unreal

Sitting in airport getting ready to fly to Florida. I'm going to Disney world!

We made it. We're at the Holiday Inn resort of orange Lake. Really nice place with golf course right out back

Excited for today. I paid my dues doing laundry and dishes over the last month while volunteering at the SPCA of Texas (roughly 16 hours or so) and this morning I get to attend Animal Handler training so I can start spending my volunteer time with the actual animals which is what I really want to be doing. Tough walking past them now and they are excited wanting to interact but there is nothing I can do.

#HHJJ
You are a solid guy, Cookie. Well done.

We made it. We're at the Holiday Inn resort of orange Lake. Really nice place with golf course right out back

Hope you all have a great time Rob, and belated congratulations.

I'm leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeavin', on a jet plane!

Tick-tock goes the clock!

I like this. I would like it more if that jet plane was flying to Outagamie County Airport in Appleton, WI.

I would tell you to have fun but I know that won't be a problem. So safe travels buddy!

I like this. I would like it more if that jet plane was flying to Outagamie County Airport in Appleton, WI.

Not this time.

Maybe this summer though. I do have vouchers to use. :alien:

Getting ready to go golfing with my wife! I am wearing long pants though, which sucks.

I feel like I am the only one who doesnt know where you are going. Have fun wherever this plane is taking you hehehe

I feel like I am the only one who doesnt know where you are going. Have fun wherever this plane is taking you hehehe

You should post on THP more instead of working. You're such a grown up now. Haha

Jman's coming to Dallas to offload his putter inventory!

#excited

You should post on THP more instead of working. You're such a grown up now. Haha

I agree. Now he just needs to get a house so he can spend all that hard earned money

I agree. Now he just needs to get a house so he can spend all that hard earned money

As we are looking for houses, I keep thinking about you for some reason. Haha Just angry Jesse raging about everything. Hahaha

The light is almost visible at the end of this tunnel. After a bad week at home and a weekend full of school, I just have a presentation, essay, and 2 tests through tomorrow. Then huge meetup with THPers in the Cleveland area this weekend. Doesn't get much better than that!!!!!

Haha was I angry during my house process, or is that just the perception I get in general? :alien: :rage:

Dude, it's the best feeling in the world buying your own house Talyor, just comes with a few costs here and there haha.

Power went off at work. I have a UPS so I can still THP. I bought fresh apple cider at Lyman Orchards last weekend so I shall be Rum and Cidering tonight. Had a pretty miserable day at work so it can only get better.

Pretty cool, just found out I won an Ashworth Presidents Cup shirt.

My HHJJ is how THP continues to evolve, continuing to set the bar high and continuing to make changes to improve the big picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back