Puma faas lite vs mesh

salisboss

RIP Jake 8/17/01-9/21/14
Reaction score
Handicap
Would these run the same size? I have tried on the lite but am still torn between the lite and mesh.

I have both and they run the same size. I will say the Mesh has a bit more give to it in the toe section though.

I have both and they run the same size. I will say the Mesh has a bit more give to it in the toe section though.

what he said.

i also have both. run true to size. love them both but strongly prefer the mesh.
most comfortable golf shoe i've ever had. unfortunately, it's obviously seasonal.

Have them both and this is spot on.

Also, if you play in the morning, the mesh isn't a good choice.

And I was wearing the Faas Lite during our round at Mattawang!

i always carry an additional pair when i sport the mesh.
OR
bring the mesh along for after the dew dries up.

And I was wearing the Faas Lite during our round at Mattawang!

I noticed. That's why I am in the "I need new golf shoes mode". These look awesome. I love zero or low drop shoes also.

I noticed. That's why I am in the "I need new golf shoes mode". These look awesome. I love zero or low drop shoes also.

Haha they are super comfortable and my feet stayed dry the entire time.

If you have foot problems of any kind, I would steer clear of the Fass Lite Mesh. I bought them for after work practice, but they have no support whatsoever. It is a minimalist shoe.

how good is the traction of the mesh in wet condition?

how good is the traction of the mesh in wet condition?
The traction is what surprised me the most with these shoes. I got caught in a rain storm one night in my league while wearing the mesh. I walked down a steep grass hill that I really had no right trying to walk down, and not only did I not slip, I never even felt like I was going to.

Back