Limited Edition - KBS Tour PVD Finish

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Only 20 of each flex are available.

B33vHv8IgAATGSM.jpg

The signature KBS TOUR is now available in a premium PVD (physical vapor deposition) black finish for a limited-time, holiday offer. Inventory is extremely limited, with only 20 sets (in each flex) available to the public. This shaft features the proven performance benefits of the KBS Tour, including low-mid launch and spin, tight shot dispersion and increased ball control. The KBS TOUR PVD is available in R+ (115g) and S+ (125g).

Each PVD set that's purchased will receive a certificate of authenticity and an original KBS-branded gift.

Just got the email from them, pretty sweet looking!

Those look and sound sweet.

I only need these for wedges....hmmm

These would look absolutely incredible in the Mack Daddys. Goodness, I want but I cant have

those look sweet

Wow, seeeeexy!

They look very nice. Wouldn't mind seeing some more photos.

I like the look of these.

Stunners.

These are awesome, really wish I could grab a set.

I think I prefer my smoke finish, but those are still pretty sweet. It'd just be cool to say you had them, since they're so limited.

Saw the email these look sweet

Just saw the email. Talk about sexy looking.

For a more personal touch, I'd just send the shafts to one of the companies and apply the PVD for you.

Love the look of these

Man I wish I had $350 to blow on these.

Is this like a smoked color?

I actually pondered these for a second...

I actually pondered these for a second...

I did as well, especially since they come in R+, which is about perfect for me. But then I realized I could get an entire set of irons or something to play around with instead for that money, and thought the better of it. If I had the Big Bertha or some other irons with black heads, I probably would have thought about it for a little bit longer...

Back