What's Your Fly Challenge - Live Updates

y5adu4aq.jpg

The hecklers were no match for this foursome.

Not too well. I believe it was a shank. It was the group in front of us. We are up next.

can't say i would have done any better haha

Great updates and great thread. Looks like you guys are having a great time out there.

did somebody yell MASHED POTATOS!!

Rickie's probably looking over at the Kong man and saying, "Damn, I wish I could look that good when hitting a ball over 300."

Just classic...knowing Rickie he probably is saying that.

Very very cool thread. I just had a few minutes here at work to catch it all up.
Nicely done gang !!

This thread is full of awesome. What an amazing event put on by an amazing company!

Sounds like the THP boys are repping us well. Great job fellas, finish strong and win this thing!

Just caught up with the thread...wow! Well done everyone, and thank you for bringing this event to us here. Thank you.

The guys just finished. Final score was 62. Now we have something called "challenge Ian Poulter". Then dinner. We can't wait for dinner we are starving. What a fun day though. Wow, maybe one of the best times ever on the golf course.

R&D Steve and Doug were awesome. We couldn't have had a better group out there.

Congrats on the great round fellas...score has to be secondary for something like this

Challenge Poults, huh? Take him down.....

Poults challenge should be interesting.

I think that anyone willing to rock pink Puma shorts at a THP event should get a leg up on any contests :banana:

Pink you say? How about all orange?

7equhy5e.jpg

Awesome shooting and a nice score. Bring it on #Poulter can you take on our boys from THP???

Looks like a good old fashioned closest to the pin contest to me. James and Freddie have this.

Pssshhhh you guys got this

Back