Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned it off before I sent the remote through the TV. Stupid Rodney.

I guess Maddon doesn't fear the tie... I guess Zobrist is next in line to pitch

Maddon needs to get one more in before the end of the 9th to completely empty the pen

I guess Maddon doesn't fear the tie... I guess Zobrist is next in line to pitch

He can do everything else! Why not pitch him

MLB 2013

I think its hilarious what Maddon just did there. It was like a big FU.

This loss will be on Maddons shoulders. Everyone knew helli didn't have it. Not putting Young at the DH was stupid, and phing Joyce was mind numbing.

Yes!!!!!!! On to the ALCS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't really argue with his pitching decision. His Johnny Wholestaff resulted in a shutout through 6 and only allowed 3 runs. Those are games you should win.

The Young and Joyce decisions are questionable. But that's what you get with a manager who plays a hunch as much as he does. And rightly so a lot of the time.

Games 1 and 2 of the ALCS on Saturday and Sunday at Fenway....this city is going to be FUN this weekend.

Glad to get that series behind us.... Rays are fighters!

This Sox team is working class and I like it!

Yep... On Maddon

Congrats to the Red Sox, yall earned it by doing everything right for 4 games. Certainly the best team in the AL this year, as much as I hate it. Good luck in the ALCS, although I certainly won't be pulling for you.

Glad to get that series behind us.... Rays are fighters!

Amen on the Rays! Of the five other teams in the playoffs, they were the team I didn't want to face.

Can't really argue with his pitching decision. His Johnny Wholestaff resulted in a shutout through 6 and only allowed 3 runs. Those are games you should win.

The Young and Joyce decisions are questionable. But that's what you get with a manager who plays a hunch as much as he does. And rightly so a lot of the time.

And it bit is in the end. They would have been better off sending him to dl and bringing in Colome then letting Helli pitch.

Yep... On Maddon

Congrats to the Red Sox, yall earned it by doing everything right for 4 games. Certainly the best team in the AL this year, as much as I hate it. Good luck in the ALCS, although I certainly won't be pulling for you.

Can't blame you for not pulling for a rival

Amen on the Rays! Of the five other teams in the playoffs, they were the team I didn't want to face.

Haha, the Red Sox were mine.

Can't blame you for not pulling for a rival

That's it, this team is not nearly as hate able as past teams. Although I still have my few I wouldn't mind never seeing again.

Redsox and Dodgers prediction still alive!!

anyone but DETROIT

I love the post season, especially when the Cards have a home game. My office is filled with people in Cards apparel or even in just red shirts.

Really hoping the Cardinals pull out the win tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back