What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought 3 new putters.... Scotty Cameron Mizuno Reason, Scotty Cameron Bettinardi Mizuno BC6 , and a SeeMore Si1.

Sold my Covert Tour 3w and am now on the lookout for an RFX 3w with Matrix Black Tie shaft at the best price possible. Anyone able to point me at the best place ?

cobra amp cell driver. silver. its time to start assaulting the middle of the fairways!

Today was a productive golf purchase day, but my bank account is feeling the pain......

Amp Cell Fairway that will be set to 4W
Amp Cell 3/4 hybrid
Diamana Ahina shaft for the driver
Amp Cell Adapter
Rangefinder
A dozen yellow B-300RXs
A few new gloves
Epoch Tee combo pack

A Razr Fit Xtreme @ 9.5, got it for 179.99$. To replace my old faithful Razr Fit

Ordered a diamana ilima for my seeminly never ending driver tinkering

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

I finally splurged and bought my Callaway X-Hot 3Deep 13* Can't wait to game it!!!

Not for sale yet but managed to get my hands on this:

nikerznblack.jpg

Excited to get out and put it through it's paces and compare it to the 2013 balls.

[h=1]
Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag
[/h]X Hot Fairway 3 Wood
X Hot 3 Hybrid
X Hot Iron Set 4-pw and sw

I love this set of clubs cant wait for the morning to hit the range!
X Hot 10.5 Driver

A Painted Hills golf shirt. Salmon color.

Grabbed a Cleveland Classic Black Platinum Belly Putter off the Bay tonight... $22 bucks, fairly cheap birthday present for myself to mess around with.

Worst case scenario I cut it down.

Today is the 2nd time I won.... but lost... and then won again.... sort of.

Today is the 2nd time I won.... but lost... and then won again.... sort of.

It was a very rare Scotty Cameron milled putter cover.... Circa Titleist. The seller may or may not have intended to put a reserve, but my winning bid of $39 was far lower than such covers have been demanding. Then... I get an email from the seller... my apologies, I no longer have the cover. Intended to remove the listing but forgot.

So he offers me a different one for the same winning bid, and shows me where it has sold for $125. I see that, but I also see where it has sold for much less because it's not particularly hard to find. Plus it says Titleist on it and my purpose was to have a non Titilist for my new Scotty Mizuno.

I settled for the one below, which is comparable in rarity, looks nice, but still has Titleist embroidered on it. I'll use it for my Newport and keep looking.

1264260_10151755974713401_1885361879_o.jpg

This makes the 2nd time I've had a low winning bid on something of obvious more value, now and in the future, and had a seller come back with he no longer has it. The Bay can be a real hassle sometimes. Unfortunately, you have no choice but to accept their word... still, they get pretty P.Oed over getting a bad review... especially when they've been carrying 100%. That's important to most sellers.

~Sigh!

Today was a productive golf purchase day, but my bank account is feeling the pain......

Amp Cell Fairway that will be set to 4W
Amp Cell 3/4 hybrid
Diamana Ahina shaft for the driver
Amp Cell Adapter
Rangefinder
A dozen yellow B-300RXs
A few new gloves
Epoch Tee combo pack

Dang bud! Some nice pick ups there.

I would have been ticked and probably filed a grievance with Ebay. If you don't want to sell something so cheap, start the bidding at a higher price!

I would have been ticked and probably filed a grievance with Ebay. If you don't want to sell something so cheap, start the bidding at a higher price!

I am and did, and once I receive the white one, he'll get negative feedback from me. I'll just wait on the feedback so as not to entice him to forget to mail the cover.

Bought a Callaway Forged Dark Chrome Wedge (56°) from Academy new for $50. I've never hit them before, but I'm excited to try a forged club over my xFT wedge that I absolutely cannot hit! BTW, anyone want a barely used TaylorMade xFT wedge for cheap?

Got a new optiforce 440 with diamana s+ x stiff from fleabay for cheap! Now to figure out which one of 5 drivers work best lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

Not necessarily a golf product but I bought a pair of Oakley Offshoot sunglasses with polarized lenses. Went to the practice area and putted for a bit, love them.

I picked up a mint condition second hand Odyssey White Ice #3 putter for $60. I had narrowed my putter choice down to the White Ice and a Ping Senita TR, but at $230 the Senita was a bit pricy and I'm very happy with my purchase in the Odyssey. After all, I can always get the Senita another day! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)

Peter Kostis Putting Professor

Bought a KK stiff 60g for my amp cell! Can't wait till it arrives.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My golf club workbench tools and supplies started arriving today. Everything needed to change grips and shafts and resize shafts, etc.....

Over at my home course we have a building dubbed Area 51. Four volunteer Pros and club builders work over there, 2 days a week, building and repairing clubs for veterans. They've agreed to train me to do the same, so, in addition to working and learning at Area 51, I'm putting together a full workbench at home.

All this just in time to install the JumboMax grips that are on the way, for Foruim testing program. They will go on my Mizunos.

Picked up 52 56 & 60 Callaway forged wedges at Academy for $29.99 apiece. Had choice between Chrome and Copper surprisingly. Also got a dozen pink E6s for $9.99.
uty7ura6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Picked up 52 56 & 60 Callaway forged wedges at Academy for $29.99 apiece. Had choice between Chrome and Copper surprisingly. Also got a dozen pink E6s for $9.99.
uty7ura6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sweet deal. Too bad there aren't any Academy stores nearby. You just replaced your wedges for under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back