What are routines(if any) you do at the turn.

Ajc6412

Reaction score
Handicap
When I make the turn I like to grab a soft drink and a snickers bar. I like to keep it short and simple at the turn a lil sugar boost for the final nine and don't spend to much time between the front and back. Not that I'm against spending more time at the turn and I will if it's a more friendly social outing but if I'm playing in a tourny or playing to shoot good that's my routine. What are some others?

Simple. Pee. Fill up the cup with Diet Coke. Get more beer if needed.

Hotdogs and soda.... And if I hit a bad tee shot on 10 I take a free "hotdog ball"

Usually for ne, its more sunblock and water refill

Head directly to hole number 10. I can't even remember the last time I stopped.

Straight to 10 and continue my poor play.

Piss break and another cup of coffee. I'm a coffee junky!

Beeline to 10!

Don't Stop, just carry on to next hole.

Pee break. Grab a coke and a hot dog or snickers. If it's chilly grab a coffee. I'm normally stocked up on water already. My average score is like 5-6 strokes worse on the back. Maybe I should change up my routine.

If I'm solo then I just continue to 10. If I'm playing with my buddy then we usually get a beer in the clubhouse and b-s for a bit. Most of the time I'm solo, so no not really any routine.

Rye & Coke

Wheel my clicgear directly to #10 tee

Head to 10.

I don't have a routine. If the course is backed up I may take a leak or grab a hot dog, but if I'm not having to wait on anybody in front of me I usually just head to number 10.

Usually, potty break, go to the club house for a Diet Coke and Nabs, bs if nobody is behind me.

I just keep going to the 10th tee, I want to maintain the focus all the way through the whole round. Doesn't always work lol, ok, never works but I try.

I just head to #10 and grab a water refill where possible.

depends on the course and the setup. 2 of 3 courses i play regularly there is no concession stand or anything between 9 and 10...the stop points are a few holes after the turn. I usually bring snacks/drinks/sandwhich to the course with me so at the turn i rarely stop. if i do and there is a chance to buy something after forgetting to bring my stuff its usually snickers and water refill. maybe a soda(pop/soft drink) if i need a pick me up.

Add the front score and lament about what could have been if I hadn't missed that putt or hit the thin bunker shot....etc. Then forget it and go to the back nine determined to do better!!

Usually a rest room break. Depending on the time of day, maybe a bite to eat. If I'm playing really well however, I like to just proceed to 10 before I over think my next tee shot.

I usually try to not stop at the turn if at all possible. I would rather just keep the round going. Now if there is a slow group in front of me, I'll stop and get a snack or drink, but otherwise, I'm just going to keep moving.

Depends on the time of my round. Early morning round probably nothing and right to 10. If it corresponds with "lunchtime" I'll grab a dog or burger. Also, if it's busy and we're being pushed or if 10 is wide open I'm going right off.

Back