What are routines(if any) you do at the turn.

Love waiting on 10 for the hot dog lovers.

Restock the poweraides/gatoraides, & ice & a muffin, then straight to the 10th, snack there if time.

Grab a gatorade or a water and keep moving. Unless I tee'd off at 6:00 am and the snack shop has egg sandwiches (looking at you Saratoga State Park). Normally I have enough food in the bag that I don't have to stop.

I always make sure I have enough to eat and drink in my bag, so I just head for 10.

Grab a gatorade or a water and keep moving. Unless I tee'd off at 6:00 am and the snack shop has egg sandwiches (looking at you Saratoga State Park). Normally I have enough food in the bag that I don't have to stop.

I always make sure I have enough to eat and drink in my bag, so I just head for 10.

This is what I should do but I'm always ill-prepared and rushing around to get to the course.

Usually just head to 10. We have a routine once to 10. We normally have enough food and drink already in the caddy cooler,( sandwiches, Cliff bars, water and beer). But once to the 10th tee the flas is broken out and shots are had before teeing off. Keeps ya warm and fuzzy and ready to go.

Typically, as it is still early morning, I just get a refill of my coffee and maybe throw in a shot or two of Baileys. If I'm not playing in the early morning which means the course is likely backed up, then I'll grab a Snickers and a drink, check out the scores of the games, and do whatever necessary to delay the inevitable snap hook out of bounds off the 10th tee.

Depends on who I'm golfing with. Uncle=bathroom break. Buddys=beer refill. Solo=straight to ten.

Look at score....double check score....shake head....sigh....

This is what I should do but I'm always ill-prepared and rushing around to get to the course.
I used to have the same. I was always running around, especially before my early morning rounds, and forgetting stuff. Then I started preparing sandwiches the night before. I just put them in ziploc bags, and put everything I want to take with me (sandwiches, fruit, drinks, snacks) in a plastic bag and put it in the fridge. Only thing I have to do in the morning is grab the bag.

Another advantage for me is I'm bringing more healthy things, as I'm more likely to buy junk food and soda's on the course. Eating better during my round really improved my scores after the turn.

Go to the 10th tee......

I will grab a water as I pass the clubhouse, then push my drive on #10...

Pray and hope this next 9 isn't as bad as the first.

Our "half-way house" is at 7 and 12 tees. Usually never stop.

Bathroom break and a few crackers, then right on to #10.

Casual round = refill supply of beer, grad a sandwich, and a snack for mid way through the back.
Competition= refill the water bottle, plop a nuun tab, grab a healthy snack and move on

Typically I drive to the next tee and continue playing.

On a really warm day I will stop and refill my water. Apart from that its head for the 10th and take a break while I wait for the rest of the group.
Save the hot dog for after the round.

we have a refreshments shack by the tennis courts. It's right at the turn. Usually fill-up with Gatorade. Coffee if it's a morning round. Grab a bag of trail mix, and a piece of fruit. Tally up scores and have a pee if needed. I'll sometimes change balls if the one I'm using is getting beat up

At the home course I get another diet coke for my back nine whiskey binge. At away courses I head to 10th tee

Washroom break, chug down some extra water, grab a couple snacks. Usually a bit of extra stretching when the tee box gets backed up.

Depends on the course and whether I'm passing the clubhouse or halfway house on the way to #10. But if the beer is running low and there is no beer cart, I'm gonna make that a priority!

Depends, if i'm hungry or thirsty i grab something, if not i carry on.

G2 and a wiz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back