What To Watch For In 2015 - The Tour's Next Generation

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great read Cace! The references made sure garnered several chuckles. 2015 IMO will definitely be one for the young guys.

Well done Cace. Really another well done article. I am really pulling for Rickie and Spieth this year. I really turned the corner on Rickie last year. Big fan now.

Niece piece Cace! Besides the majors, I have never been a fan of watching golf on TV so am looking forward to your articles to keep abreast of the comings and goings on tour.

Great article Cace. I loved seeing the strides made by Ricky in 2014, and I think if that continues into this year than we can call him and Rory a legitimate rivalry for years to come. Spieth has made one hell of a splash and assuming his solid play continues that is going to be one heck of a trio to watch for many years to come.

Love it Cace and I agree with most everything you said. I really hope we see the Rory/Rickie rivalry continue as it's fantastic for the future of golf with younger guys playing at such a high level. Can Spieth join them this year? Early indications say yes.....then throw in Jason Day and the young crop just keeps getting better.

Nice article Cace! The future truly is now for golf and I think its the right time.

Great article Case! I hope the Rickie/Rory rivalry continues this season. Will make for exciting tournaments.

Great read Cace!! I am definitely looking forward to see how the Rickie/Rory rivalry grows this year and based on the early returns already - the season Jordan Spieth puts together. I am also interested to see how the likes of Brooks Koepka, Chris Kirk and Jason Kokrak progress this year. A lot of young talent on the tour!

Lots of young guns on the tour, should be an interesting season to watch.

Great read! I agree with a lot of what you say here. Hard to bet against Rory in any tournament this year, but I bet we will see a lot of great Sunday showdowns with McIlroy, Spieth, and Fowler this year.

Great read, Cace. Youth is definitely at a premium on the tour. Should be a great season as usual.

But I thought golf was boring without TW?

The Rory resurgence last year was great to watch and then adding Ricky in just made it all the better. I really hope that continues into this year. Spieth I enjoy watching unless he starts getting all teenage emo. Hoping to see good golf and a better attitude to go with it.

Great article Cace! You nailed it for me! I can't wait till we have a tournament where Rickie, Rory, and Speith all have it going and really push each other to their limits, that will be something to watch.

Cace you did a real nice article and I would just add that I think 2015 will hold some real surprises before season ends.

Great article!! I wonder who the new unknown will be that shows up this year????

But I thought golf was boring without TW?

The Rory resurgence last year was great to watch and then adding Ricky in just made it all the better. I really hope that continues into this year. Spieth I enjoy watching unless he starts getting all teenage emo. Hoping to see good golf and a better attitude to go with it.

Could not agree with this more.

Great article. Although I think in order to be a genuine rival to Rory, Rickie needs to finally close the deal at a major. Still, I really like both guys as well as Spieth, so I'm stoked to see what 2015 holds for them!

I just like to watch good golf :alien:
I don't even care if the golf is bad, good, or great...I just want some drama at the big tournaments.

Great piece Case! I agree with you on a lot of points and I think this year will be another great year to watch some golf.

Great article Case. As someone who has been watching golf on TV since Nicklaus and Palmer, I just like watching great golf, doesn't matter who is doing it.

Fun read. I am looking forward to the new season and will be rooting for Rory at Augusta.

Great article Case. As someone who has been watching golf on TV since Nicklaus and Palmer, I just like watching great golf, doesn't matter who is doing it.

Ditto! I'm looking forward to watching all the young guns making History .

2015 should be an awesome year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be a fun year to watch...quite a few up-and-comers.

Back