This Is Target! (Best Black Friday Pep Talk, EVER!!!)

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

LOL as it brings back memories. I worked for Target for about a year and a half and they are required to do those "pep talks" every day.

Am I the only one that was sort of wishing someone would hit the switch and the belt would start moving?

Am I the only one that was sort of wishing someone would hit the switch and the belt would start moving?

Not anymore... haha

I was thinking the same thing!

saw this on the news this morning. pretty good

The conveyors actually don't have switches, just eyes that'll trigger when the laser is broken (like garage door system). Sadly he didn't really come close to it, which now that you mention it, would of made the video just that much better!

Thank god I don't work at Target!

I've never had to work retail on Black Friday and I hope I never do. My wife has before and it's total hell. It's kinda nice that this guy is at least trying to inject a little humor into a an otherwise totally exhausting day.

Back