TEASER ALERT: Sneak Peek at Custom Grand Daddy Gear For THPers

its_beautiful.jpg

Drunk on equipment? YES PLEASE!!

Seriously that stuff looks incredible!

So much awesome. My heart is pumping something fierce right now.

Yes sir, same here.

And I've been wanting a scorecard holder for a long time but was always too cheap to do it. I'm just beside myself right now.

I just swore a little bit...

Holy.....!!!

Also, don't they realize I'm trying to work? Why did I not take today off!?!?!?!

Would not expect anything less coming from Callaway. Very nice & looks like some nice swag awaits our lucky THPers

and YO! dropping smiles on #teambasementdwellers. Man doesn't say much but when he does, you know its him talking! Nicely done AJ.

Just beyond words. The trip hasn't even started yet.

Can't. Focus. On. Work.

:twist:

Way to rub it in....Not cool, AJ!

You guys are going to have a blast. Callaway isnt messing around!

Oh wow. And I thought I was done hyperventilating today.

So awesome, Callaway one upping themselves!

Oh nice killer gear.

Very nice, I love the scorecard holder.

WOW!

And so it begins....

Best in the business. No doubt.

Wow!! Wow!! Imagine the mistake I just made of jumping on a conference call while opening this thread and trying to talk.

Wow...just wow.

Way to rub it in....Not cool, AJ!

You guys are going to have a blast. Callaway isnt messing around!

Wish you were coming Troy! Keep blasting the ball like you do dude!

Awesome looking swag for #thegrandaddy participants. Once again callaway and THP blow it out the water

Im having a really rough day today and my friend AJ just knew how to make me smile for a few minutes.
Thanks brother. We are even now.

Wow. Wow. Just, yeah, like, wow!

That looks incredible! I've always been told that jealousy is a bad trait, but f it, I'm jealous.

That's an awesome looking tease there .I'm so happy for you guys . Add a trophy with the swag and you got yourself an awesome weekend.

Thats some killer gear, Callawau brought it like always

I love seeing the Zoo Crew as excited as THPers. We are all Basement Dwellers in that aspect.

Back