TEASER ALERT: Sneak Peek at Custom Grand Daddy Gear For THPers

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I shall find a way or make one

Thanks for nothing Google Translate (& my public education).

Haha love it for you guys! Enjoy the AWESOME that is CALLAWAY, THP. and the GRANDADDY.

Let's just say you clowns are gonna be looking fresh whilst getting a beat down on the golf course.

So you got that going for you...which is nice.

Let's just say you clowns are gonna be looking fresh whilst getting a beat down on the golf course.

Welcome to THP!

The bigger question is where are the layers? I was told Hashtag only makes appearances with layers.

Dayumm, very noice

Saweet schwag!

The bigger question is where are the layers? I was told Hashtag only makes appearances with layers.

Remind him to bring some sunscreen for that new buzzcut he will be receiving.

Gunga lagunga!

Amazing stuff Zoo Crew. Too bad my boys will be the ones delivering the beat down!

These Callaway boys & gals rock.....Rock the socks off THPers! Loved that image CJ!

Very nice swag! The scorecard holder is slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very, very cool!

Well done!! The swag looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has to get the participants super excited.

Go THP! Stuff looks sick

Damn, some nice looking swag.

The craziest part is...These guys were told not to bring their clubs. So this is just the beginning for these guys.
#TheGrandaddy

Remind him to bring some sunscreen for that new buzzcut he will be receiving.
I'll bring the clippers, but he is on his own for sunscreen.

The craziest part is...These guys were told not to bring their clubs. So this is just the beginning for these guys.
#TheGrandaddy

When I read this it blew my mind.. I cannot wait to see how they plan on pulling this off.

#TheGrandaddy

That still unfathomable. First-ever golf trip that I'm packing for and not taking any clubs, feels very very weird.

That got me pumped. Can't imagine how you guys who are playing feel. Excited for you all.

That still unfathomable. First-ever golf trip that I'm packing for and not taking any clubs, feels very very weird.

Last night taking stuff out of my golf bag to put into the suitcase felt... Odd.

Can I tweet a couple of these pics? Or would it be preferred I not do so?

Back