THPer Designed 2013 Limited Edition Challenge Coins

Sorry JB I missed your update, In your OP you stated, "1st coin sold out rather quickly (more coming in soon)" is this still a possibility?

Sure are buddy. Not a lot more, but a few. We will update that thread when they come in too.

Got a sneak peek on the finished product and these are outstanding. As good as the first coin and you guys are going to love them.

can't wait to see the finished product

Got a sneak peek on the finished product and these are outstanding. As good as the first coin and you guys are going to love them.

JB you just about made me ruin my daughters day at Chuckie Cheese...thought they were going on sale. Lol.

I love the one I have already, having 2 more to rotate out would be awesome.

Can't wait to see how they turned out

Any idea if limit will be 1 for initial purchase of each?

I'm excited to get them and start playing the games!

I can't wait to add these two coins to the collection!

This is so exciting!

Last edited:

Oh I can not wait...

EXCITING!!! Want to add them with the first one.

Nice job guys, you got some talent.

The first coin is my favorite and these look as good, oh boy!!!

Awesome! Love the first one, can't wait for these bad boys.

I am ready to spend more money!

I wont miss this opportunity. Just got my poker chip, while it is nice, its not a match to what these coins will be like.

Can't wait till these go on sale, don't want to miss out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Definitely cant wait to put these both in my pocket. They look absolutely stunning! Seriously they are pure.
Can you tell us if they will both go on sale at the same time?

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. I will be running an outage here at the plant so I will be at a dead run at work without a lot of spare time to glance on here and see what's going on. Hopefully I won't miss out!! As soon as I see the post announcing the release, I will have to set an alarm so that even if I'm in the middle of something, I can hopefully break away to get on here. THP over work!!

The first coin is by far my favorite "marker" in my bag and I absolutely can't wait to see how these turned out.

Back