The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

Here's the usual test to determine whether a television series about the legal practice is accurately depicted:

Is the show interesting?

If yes, it is not real.

I used to watch Law & Order all the time (the older one, with Adam Schiff kicking butt and taking names). But, for most television series dealing with legal things, I just find myself saying, "You can't do that" and turning the channel.

But you have a smoking hot secretary and paralegal right? If not, time for you to find a new firm to work for.

#bucklaw & Diamond could be right around the Corner.

Ever watch "The Practice"? Totally different from Suits but that was awesome.

Yep. I watched that one through law school. I thought it was really good (although completely unrealistic).

But you have a smoking hot secretary and paralegal right? If not, time for you to find a new firm to work for.

#bucklaw & Diamond could be right around the Corner.

[This response intentionally left blank.]

So got caught up with Season 3.

Interested to see where they go with Louis finding that Ross' file isnt in there. When Zass started coming around, I figured it was only a matter of time until she figure out Mike Ross wasnt someone she knew.

Definitely looking forward to seeing where they go with the next few episodes. I much preferred the older episodes than this past season of "1 case worked on all year" kind of thing. I found that case too twisting and monotonous.

Definitely looking forward to seeing where they go with the next few episodes. I much preferred the older episodes than this past season of "1 case worked on all year" kind of thing. I found that case too twisting and monotonous.
Agreed with that. I didnt like the "murder case" that they worked on for 10 episodes. By doing that, they had Louis fighting over bran bars and cats.

So got caught up with Season 3.

Interested to see where they go with Louis finding that Ross' file isnt in there. When Zass started coming around, I figured it was only a matter of time until she figure out Mike Ross wasnt someone she knew.

The more I think of the "Mike didn't really go to Law School" storyline for the show, the more I think it is unnecessary. I love the show. But would the show be any different if Mike had gone to Harvard, or any law school and just lied saying he went to Harvard? I think that the premise was great for the pilot, but really unnecessary as the show as outgrown than thread.

But I still love the show.

The more I think of the "Mike didn't really go to Law School" storyline for the show, the more I think it is unnecessary. I love the show. But would the show be any different if Mike had gone to Harvard, or any law school and just lied saying he went to Harvard? I think that the premise was great for the pilot, but really unnecessary as the show as outgrown than thread.

But I still love the show.

Without that part, its just like any other law show, just with Harvey being Harvey.
That is one of the parts that makes it so unique, his ability to remember and yet his immaturity gets in the way due to lack of experience.

ATLrolltajh says that is what a real law firm is like.

Without that part, its just like any other law show, just with Harvey being Harvey.
That is one of the parts that makes it so unique, his ability to remember and yet his immaturity gets in the way due to lack of experience.

I get all of that. But whatever momentum the show has developed with the Harvey/Mike relationship, it can feel like the non-Harvard angle just slams on those brakes.

What? is it that you are trying to spin with this great show
I get all of that. But whatever momentum the show has developed with the Harvey/Mike relationship, it can feel like the non-Harvard angle just slams on those brakes.

HAven't seen this show yet, but will try to give it a shot.

What? is it that you are trying to spin with this great show

It is one of my favorite shows. Its appointment viewing for me. But the more I think about it, the less critical the no-law school story becomes. Depending on where it goes next season, maybe I will change my mind (I do that often).

But what is interesting is the paradox that Harvey refuses to do anything shady to win a case. But is willing to mascaraed to break the law with Mike. I don't think that has been played on enough.

One of my favorite shows on TV currently. I agree the past few were kinda silly with Lewis and the cats and such though.

One of my favorite shows on TV currently. I agree the past few were kinda silly with Lewis and the cats and such though.

There's a sadness underneath that which I really like.

But what is interesting is the paradox that Harvey refuses to do anything shady to win a case. But is willing to mascaraed to break the law with Mike. I don't think that has been played on enough.

Nothing shady? And you have watched the show?
Harvey will go all the way to the edge of the line and does so in just about every episode.

Nothing shady? And you have watched the show?
Harvey will go all the way to the edge of the line and does so in just about every episode.

I mean Harvey won't tamper with evidence or bury evidence. He may do shady things, but he won't break the law. Other than Mike.

Just watched Season 1 Episode 1 last night and have to say, pretty impressive episode to get you hooked! Great characters to start and from what I've heard so far from you guys is it only gets better. Looks like we found our new series to catch up on!

Just watched Season 1 Episode 1 last night and have to say, pretty impressive episode to get you hooked! Great characters to start and from what I've heard so far from you guys is it only gets better. Looks like we found our new series to catch up on!

This is next on my radar after homeland

By far my favorite series on the tele, such a great show.

Just looked last night... Starts back up in March and moving back to Thursday night.

March? I have to wait til march?

March? I have to wait til march?

Almost as bad as AMC making me wait for Mad Men. I agree though, was hoping it was late winter at the latest.

Back