Des Moines Outing in October

I am pretty jealous of you guys getting together this weekend, I wish I could be there but I am snake bitten when it comes to THP events this year. Talked my wife out of going to a wedding this weekend only to have her brother and his family decide that this would be a good weekend to come visit and there went my master plan. Enjoy yourselves!

I am pretty jealous of you guys getting together this weekend, I wish I could be there but I am snake bitten when it comes to THP events this year. Talked my wife out of going to a wedding this weekend only to have her brother and his family decide that this would be a good weekend to come visit and there went my master plan. Enjoy yourselves!

Time to run out for some milk....In Iowa!! :)

In 23 hours and 46 minutes, I'll be on the golf course with Hawk, Sleuth, and TH, and that will start the marathon of golf with a lot of great people.

Manlai, I am expecting to arrive tonight. It's not set in stone, but I'm feeling pretty positive about it. Got a lot done at work and around the house yesterday.

Assuming I come up tonight, I will be arriving between 9-10, and I'm pretty sure a drink or two will be in order.

~Sir Rock

Manlai and I won't be there until about the same time so that'll be perfect! :)

Woot. It's about to go down! Taking a half day today to get a few things done.

Wow if I knew when everyone was showing, I'd waited till Sunday eve to show. .:p. Just messin with yall. Hehe

tappin from my big as note2

Oh. .forgot. room 107

Clubs cleaned? Check
Golf balls? Check
Clothes? Check
Plenty of beer? Check

Don't think I'm missing anything

Bend Club heads around to rt hand. .just saying

No no no. Bulldog cannot wait to see you buddy

I'm starting my excuses now. I haven't played in well over a week and my back hurts.

My knees hurt and I've only practiced three times this week. And I'm drunk.

I am starting a big swing change. Its cold, cannot swing well with a jacket on. The course is too hard, the course is too easy. Too windy, I am drunk, I am tired, I am hungover

I'm starting my excuses now. I haven't played in well over a week and my back hurts.

Don't be taking my excuse
Edit to add. The Moon got in my eyes also

I am starting a big swing change. Its cold, cannot swing well with a jacket on. The course is too hard, the course is too easy. Too windy, I am drunk, I am tired, I am hungover

Guys getting hammered already......nice!!!! I expect pics this weekend buddy! And ones with your clothes on this time, ok!

What the hell Nate? With my clothes on...

Must be thinking of Cookie or someone else.

Guys getting hammered already......nice!!!! I expect pics this weekend buddy! And ones with your clothes on this time, ok!

If ya didn't see the sushi thread. .I started last night with a bottle of sake
agapy2yh.jpg

Had two of my worst rounds of the season this week, yesterday was one of my better, no idea what will happen Sat but I am just going to enjoy the day. I really believe I have been trying too hard lately instead of just hitting the ball, if I could control the mental side of golf better there is no doubt in my mind I would drop 5 points off my handicap.

My excuse will be "I'm just really bad at golf" :) I actually haven't practiced since Sunday which is probably a good thing!!

Forget all that. I'm going to tear it up. Time for some low balls. It's going to be windy tomorrow.

Someone has to have at least one hole in one right? Maybe a few Albatross's? :)

Forget all that. I'm going to tear it up. Time for some low balls. It's going to be windy tomorrow.

17 mph! Gonna be like a hurricane out there....Don't forget chapstick!

It seems Sunday will be gorgeous. Too bad it is Saturday we are plaing 36 haha

I suck at golf. I havent practiced enough over the last 31 years. I havent had enough to drink. Ok, ive drank too much. Im hungry. I ate too much. The wind pushes me around when I putt. The wind effects my inner ear and I cant balance. The cold air takes 30 yards off my drive.....and causes a slice. Im hungover. Taylors lefty swing freaks me out. Bulldog icejacked me. I dont like pants. My glove is too old. If only I brought more prov1s.

In all seriousness, we need to do at least a few saki bombs this weekend.

~Sir Rock

Back