The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond what I thought this team could muster up......

Dude, its OU/Texas, wild things always happen. This is a big win for the Horns, and with style points too!

I'm not even mad, all I can do is laugh, exposed again!

Bob Stoops should spend less time talking & worrying about the SEC and more time thinking about how he has the amazing ability to choke at every opportunity he gets.

Bob Stoops should spend less time talking & worrying about the SEC and more time thinking about how he has the amazing ability to choke at every opportunity he gets.

All I can do is laugh.

Sooners are leaving....

na9e5uta.jpg

Missou with the lateral and pass for TD up 34 - 26 over UGA. Missed the extra point - could be huge.

What a call by Mizzou but man you have to make an extra point.

Announcer for the OU/Texas just said Oklahoma hanging in there only down by 2 TD's and 2 two point conversions. LOL, hanging in there was funny to me.

Announcer for the OU/Texas just said Oklahoma hanging in there only down by 2 TD's and 2 two point conversions. LOL, hanging in there was funny to me.

I was cracking up when he said it, at least he tried to make it sound interesting! Hahaha

Missouri is going to ice it here as Murray threw the INT for UGA's 3rd TO of the game. Now 41-26 Congrats Tigers.

Aaron Murray was picked off by... Aaron Murray. You dont see that too often.

Big win for Texas, bigger for Mack. Played their asses off today and deserve it, no doubt.

Georgia with an ugly loss to Mizzou. Wonder how far they fall in the rankings now? Close call to UT last weekend and then a beating this weekend by Mizzou.

Georgia with an ugly loss to Mizzou. Wonder how far they fall in the rankings now? Close call to UT last weekend and then a beating this weekend by Mizzou.
I am worried about Mizzou though hopefully Franklin will be back quickly.

Not crying as Missouri deserved the win but with 5 or our top 7 skill players out what did you expect? Me, not too much different than what you saw.

I am worried about Mizzou though hopefully Franklin will be back quickly.

He is a player, after being hurt last year I really hope it is only minor and he gets back for ya'll quickly.

Not crying as Missouri deserved the win but with 5 or our top 7 skill players out what did you expect? Me, not too much different than what you saw.

No doubt, DD. Georgia has been decimated by injuries, that is why I bam curious as to what they do in the polls.

Do voters keep them around 15? I bet they do.

No doubt, DD. Georgia has been decimated by injuries, that is why I bam curious as to what they do in the polls.

Do voters keep them around 15? I bet they do.

With everyone out we are maybe top 40, so I really don't know what the voters will do. If it were me and I were a voter I would drop us out of the top 25 as it will get worse before it gets better IMO.

4edusyqe.jpg

Mack gets a stay of execution.

Hook Em'

That win alone probably saves his job...they have always said to be the coach at Texas you only need to do 2 things, Beat OU and A&M...well they don't play A&M anymore so beating OU will have to do.

Auburn is up 62-3 with 14:50 left in the 4th quarter.

I think 3 passes were thrown in the second half. Our last touchdown was run in by a player who is 3rd string defense.

I'm not one who likes running up the score, but what do you do in this situation?

Auburn is up 62-3 with 14:50 left in the 4th quarter.

I think 3 passes were thrown in the second half. Our last touchdown was run in by a player who is 3rd string defense.

I'm not one who likes running up the score, but what do you do in this situation?

So your saying the other team still has a chance right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back