FS: Taylormade, Adams, Vokey! Need some Christmas cash!

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Hackers!

Really need some $$$ for Christmas shopping so I am selling the extras! All prices are OBO unless otherwise noted!

1) Taylormade Spider Si, counterbalance putter. 38” long and comes with a Ping, magnetic, headcover. Condition is great I just went with my Spider S instead of the Si. $old

2) Vokey SM4 wedges. 50* and 54*. Both are in very very good condition! Grooves have a TON of life left in them. Currently heads only but I can throw in some wedge flex shafts for not charge if you would like (no grips on the shafts). I would like to sell as a pair but I will listen to offers to separate. 50* is sold. 54* is $50

3) Taylormade SLDR driver 9.5*. Condition is a bit rough on this guy. A few very small smudges on the crown. The badges on the sole have come off, as you can see in the pictures. This also had a toe screw that I got from the tour van at a WEB.comevent but as I went to take it out, the bottom of the screw broke off. You can see what I mean in the pictures. Can easily be drilled out with the right bit. Head only. No longer available. Please see post

4) Adams Idea Pro A12 irons. 4-P and in fantastic condition. This pretty much just sits around as my backup set. Project X 6.0 shafts installed with Lamkin iLine grips (4 iron has a V cord grip). Plays standard length and lie is std as well. I would like to get $195 and if I do not I won’t be disappointed with keeping these around. I realize these are not the best pics so I will gladly take more upon request.

5) Odyssey protype black 2 ball putter. Length is 35” and is in great condition. Has a taylormade ghost grip. Comes with an Odyssey headcover. $old

Last edited:
I approved this post for the marketplace and realize that you use THP predominantly for selling goods and copy and paste from your other ads. Please do proofread in the future however and at least use the right name of the community posting to. Thank you.

Back