Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Pizza logs!

My normal breakfast: 2 servings of Costco's brand of Egg Beaters, 2 oz. of Jennie-O Turkey Ham, 2 tablespoons of Walla Walla Sweet onions, 1/8 oz cheddar cheese. 181 calories total and tasty!

Seldom eat breakfast or lunch, but THP is making me hungry today.

Was meeting a friend for lunch at Subway, but there was a Freebird's at the other end of the strip mall. SO we had that.

My only two complaints were that it cost more than Chipotle, and that they don't close the ends very well. Other than that it wasn't bad. I will eat there again, most likely.

Was meeting a friend for lunch at Subway, but there was a Freebird's at the other end of the strip mall. SO we had that.

My only two complaints were that it cost more than Chipotle, and that they don't close the ends very well. Other than that it wasn't bad. I will eat there again, most likely.

It is more expensive, but you get more choices. The closing of the ends is a burrito makers problem

huje9u6y.jpg

Rudy's tacos

Rudys breakfast tacos are incredible.

I ate some lowfat pumpkin pie yogurt. Yours looks better #bigtime

A lot of the time I have oatmeal, with blueberries and just a little brown sugar. OR I'll make a two egg sandwich with cheese. Simple, quick and easy to make.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day....I could eat breakfast for every meal!

2 Breakfast Burritos and a hash brown. Love McDs breakfasts (no matter how bad it is for me).

Spinach/cheese pesto tortellini with chicken and tomatoes! Yay leftovers :D

Leftover turkey shepherds pie. Delicious

I had Wendy's for lunch. They have that new pop machine with like 1 million choices, I didn't really care for it. Too many choices and the line got too long.

McDonalds oatmeal today. Sooooooooo good!

Peanut butter and banana for lunch today...with the crusts cut off.

Last night's meatloaf and smashed potatoes. So ono!

Last night's meatloaf and smashed potatoes. So ono!

It's so cool to run into instances where people talk (post) like my Hawaiian cousins!

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to warm up my dinner I'm not going to eat when I get home from work.

I'm going to bed!
So for breakfast I'll have burritos, just not the kind with scrambled eggs in them.

5 AM is not too early for burritos!

yzuva6az.jpg

Rogan Josh leftovers. MMM been looking forward to this all morning

Leftover cottage pie.

Second reference, so I have to ask, what exactly is cottage pie. I think I might like it?

Cottage pie is Shepherd's pie but with hamburger instead of lamb.

Brown two pounds of ground meat and add mixed veggies, onions, seasonings and beef stock. Heat that while your potatoes are boiling (for mashed potatoes) until the beef stock is almost cooked away, about 25 minutes or so. Put it into a casserole dish and after you mash the potatoes, put the mashed on top. add butter to the top of the potatoes and then add as much shredded cheese as you want. Broil until the cheese starts burning.

Good stuff.

This is what it looked like out of the oven and then on the plate. This was Jacqui's plate. Mine had twice as much.

1383589_10201623718129986_499395243_n.jpg

1382385_10201623718249989_832463941_n.jpg

Cottage pie is Shepherd's pie but with hamburger instead of lamb.

Brown two pounds of ground meat and add mixed veggies, onions, seasonings and beef stock. Heat that while your potatoes are boiling (for mashed potatoes) until the beef stock is almost cooked away, about 25 minutes or so. Put it into a casserole dish and after you mash the potatoes, put the mashed on top. add butter to the top of the potatoes and then add as much shredded cheese as you want. Broil until the cheese starts burning.

Good stuff.

This is what it looked like out of the oven and then on the plate. This was Jacqui's plate. Mine had twice as much.

1383589_10201623718129986_499395243_n.jpg

1382385_10201623718249989_832463941_n.jpg

I always thought shepherds pie was with hamburger. Knowing this now, I've actually never eaten shepherds pie, but have eaten and enjoyed cottage pie many times.

Went to the store yesterday morning and bought some ham steaks. My daughters (5 & 3) were skeptical at first, then I had each of them try a bite...loved it. lol I had some ham steak, eggs and some seasoned potatoes. It was awesome! Plus with all the ham leftover, I can either have sandwiches or more ham for breakfast. I love breakfast! lol

Raisin, date & walnut oatmeal with black coffee.

Back