Swingclick Golf Training Aid

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
http://www.swingclickgolf.com/

Bydr14yIgAEka0t.jpg
The SWINGCLICK is a device which is strapped to the golfers forearm. It’s small enough to carry in your golf bag, so EVERYONE can have one.

The device makes a clicking sound as soon as the forearm is in the correct position at the top of the backswing, at impact and finish. By practicing with a SWINGCLICK, you can train your brain to wait for the click at the top of your backswing. The process trains you to be in the same position at the top of your backswing every time, resulting in you hitting the ball consistently to the same place. It also trains you to slow down your swing, thereby allowing the club more time to generate club head speed, resulting in the ball going further and your shot being more accurate.

Instead of hitting the ball with all your strength, you learn to SWING the club. When you make a smooth downward swing, you will hear the second ‘click’ at impact, thereby allowing you to square the club face up with the right swing tempo. The third ‘click’ is heard when you are in a finish position, thereby allowing you to consistently finish your swing in a balanced position.

Interesting and something that would no doubt help me with my driver swing. I have a problem where I swing at the ball instead of through it with the big stick.

Interesting and something that would no doubt help me with my driver swing. I have a problem where I swing at the ball instead of through it with the big stick.
I know I swing way too fast, was thinking this would help me slow down for sure!

Back