Top Golf VIP Party - Gilbert, AZ

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Spivey, Tanker337 and myself were lucky enough to be asked to attend the grand opening of the newest Top Golf location, located in Gilbert Arizona. Not sure what we are really in for but if you have ever been to Top Golf you know it's a party that also has a golf element. Party starts in just over 2 hours.

We will all try and post as much as possible including photos of the event. If anyone has something specific they would like us to cover, let us know.

Thank you to JB for this opportunity. It should be a blast.

Have fun, super jealous and wish we had one in SoCal

First off, have a freakin blast you guys.

Secondly, maybe a few photos of the screen and interface with the various games you can play.

I could get to Gilbert in 2 hours...Lord knows I don't drive a Mustang GT for the gas mileage!

Have fun, guys!

Last edited:
Have fun guys. I am paying close attention considering we have one coming to Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man so envious of you guys, have a blast! Still have yet to get a chance to visit one...but really thankful there's none nearby or I might never leave.

Top Golfs rock. Have some drinks and enjoy the party!

I've never been to one but they do sound like a blast with a big group. have fun guys

This should be really good, looking forward to the updates!

Have a blast fellas

Have fun guys! I'm sure you are in for a treat.

There in one opening in OKC here in the Spring and I can't wait!! Looking forward to your pictures!

Can wait to follow along with this one. I'm dying to get to a Top Golf.

This should be a lot of fun. Played at the one in Chicago and it was a ton of fun.

Enjoy guys and can't wait to see what the event is all about.

There's about a 0% chance one of these will make it to Montana, but they look awesome. Looking forward to following along.

looking forward to this...i am hopingg to hit top golf a few times over the next several weeks leading up to bridgestone u.

Looking forward to following along

Were here!

d64c97ba36930fc3e1dc284de12e33fc.jpg

That place looks Fancy!!!

Fun waiting to happen!

db6e64bb10b720f4da37514823bb3359.jpg
4edfc6b244d7c8382caad3cfd6474b02.jpg

5b634f6cea38d24a2c01b1c98fdae9f5.jpg

Pretty awesome enjoy it guys. Did you bring the sticks?

What range balls do they have?

That's pretty cool. Thanks for updating and have fun

Back