#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Some awesome emotion there, James. Congrats brother.

Love those videos. Getting dusty in here...

Looked like your mind was blown, James, lol. Understandable, but that look at the end should send shivers up Harry's back!

Love seeing Jman at a loss for words and a tear in his eye. This is one of many reasons why you will make a great capt!

Just caught up! Wow!! Congrats Jman!!! You will rock this buddy!

So....yeah....

[video=youtube_share;gGdQPE2fu-4]http://youtu.be/gGdQPE2fu-4[/video]

That was priceless! Congrats Jman!

Dude, James man, that is freaking awesome. You are going to be an awesome captain! Congrats!!!

Congratulations James!!!! Can't think of a better guy to lead the Dream Team to redemption in 2014!!!!

James thanks for sharing that with us!

Raw emotion, I'm impressed, looks like you almost lost composure there for a moment, and No one could blame you!

To the Dream Team, we couldn't be any more proud of you the past couple days. You guys were rockstars. The scores didn't matter, the shots didn't matter. You rocked out out there and made all of us proud. Thank you for letting us follow in your footsteps this week.

ZooCrew, congratulations on a hard fought victory. It'll be a blast to have THP's finest go head to head with you for the belt next year.

To my friend James, congratulations man. You're going to make an excellent captain and will lead your team with the class and passion no one else can. It'll be an honor to try and join you for the Grandaddy II to take down those pesky Callaway folk.

Congratulation James!! So thrilled that you will be leading our DreamTeam 2.0 into battle to take down that ZooCrew.

This has been an incredible event to follow. The DreamTeam and ZooCrew were both incredible combatants over the past two days, but the respect between THP and Callaway has been the real story here. What an incredible event the folks at Callaway provided for our THP brothers!! Thank you to them from the bottom of my heart.

I hate to cross events in this thread, but given what I already knew and what I have seen over the past couple of days, I couldn't be prouder to represent any brand than I am to be a Callaway-sponsored participant for the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Wow. Congrats to JMan for spearheading the next generation!

I....seriously.....holy ****.

Congrats James, well deserved!!! You'll be a great captain.

As far as 2013 goes, each and every one of you did an absolutely amazing job. Well done, keep your head's held high you represented us all well.

Congrats Jman, loved the videos, seeing your reaction to the #zoocrew videos was awesome. Time to start planning the revenge and bring the belt back to where it belongs.

Congrats Jman. Watching the thread and twitter the last two days has been a lot of fun

Congrats Jman! You won the lottery tonight!!! :clapp: Well deserved man, well deserved!

Congratulations Jman!!! Great choice! Awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Great videos James! You will be an awesome Captain for THP!

Congrats Jman. Its going to be a busy busy year for you, #THPMC and Captain of the Grandaddy!!!

Best of luck.

PS, I am keeping my schedule open for you, in case you need add some Canadian content to the next battle!

Can't wait for the recaps to start pouring in over the next few days

Congrats James! A great pick!

James brings the best out of people. His passion is infectious. He is the right man for this job

#jfan

Congrats JMAN...so proud for you buddy!

That fake JRod is so disappointing.

There can be only one.

Jrod vs Jrod in 2014 Grandaddy?

Needs to happen.

Back